Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Old crush blocked me today

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So all of a sudden i noticed her Discored server had been deleted. Strange. So i go to DM her about it and BLOCKED. Just fucking hell. MY old oneitis blocked me and now i feel like LDAR even more. But atleast i have some photos of her saved. Thinking about leaking them on 4chan or something like that

leak them here, buddy boyo.

Go ER on that slut.

Jfl at having a oneitis and cucking out when she blocks you

Don't want to risk a ban

i wouldn't, and she lives in another country anyway

and yeah, i know how fucking dumb this sounds
leaking a slut's nudes isn't against the rules, ole' buddy boyo.

Never began buddy boyo.

Soy1

Something similar happened to me but it’s a lot more pathetic

I requested to follow my ex-oneitis on the gram and she declined the request, JFL.

Care to tell?
Sure, but I’ll have to omit the payload of this story in case a doxing attack were to occur.

To put it simply, there was a girl who I had known for a long time and our families were pretty close. A few years ago (and I believe to this day) she was going threw some bad girl rebelious faze and she started posting provocative pictures on her Instagram. On another lonely summer day like any other, I was scrolling threw Instagram when I saw a picture of the girl in a very tight shirt and from the looks of it, no bra. For some reason it look like she had pierced nipples in the picture and so in one of the most boneheaded moves of the century, I texted her and asked her if she had in fact got her nipples pierced. She said she hadn’t and instantly realizing my mistake, I tried to play it off like I was drunk in order not to arouse her suspicion ( unintentional joke there) .

Either she didn’t buy my ruse or she was simply uncomfortable at the idea that I could see the various boner inducing pictures she had taken over the last few weeks and decided to delete her account (which had around 700+ followers) and create a new one. This one was set to private and as such I’d have to request to become her follower in order to view the pictures on her new account. I sent around 4 requests over the span of a year or so but I eventually smartened up a halted all further efforts

Sure, but I’ll have to omit the payload of this story in case a doxing attack were to occur.

To put it simply, there was a girl who I had known for a long time and our families were pretty close. A few years ago (and I believe to this day) she was going threw some bad girl rebelious faze and she started posting provocative pictures on her Instagram. On another lonely summer day like any other, I was scrolling threw Instagram when I saw a picture of the girl in a very tight shirt and from the looks of it, no bra. For some reason it look like she had pierced nipples in the picture and so in one of the most boneheaded moves of the century, I texted her and asked her if she had in fact got her nipples pierced. She said she hadn’t and instantly realizing my mistake, I tried to play it off like I was drunk in order not to arouse her suspicion ( unintentional joke there) .

Either she didn’t buy my ruse or she was simply uncomfortable at the idea that I could see the various boner inducing pictures she had taken over the last few weeks and decided to delete her account (which had around 700+ followers) and create a new one. This one was set to private and as such I’d have to request to become her follower in order to view the pictures on her new account. I sent around 4 requests over the span of a year or so but I eventually smartened up a halted all further efforts
damn boyo. She sounds like a complete THOT though
was probably best that you didn't get with her

damn boyo. She sounds like a complete THOT though
was probably best that you didn't get with her
I never had a chance tbh, but since we're still in contact through our families, there's no way I'll ever be able to forget or live down that embarrassing moment

I never had a chance tbh, but since we're still in contact through our families, there's no way I'll ever be able to forget or live down that embarrassing moment
Just move away and lose all contact with family theory?

whoa your one itis was over the internet? lol

So all of a sudden i noticed her Discored server had been deleted. Strange. So i go to DM her about it and BLOCKED. Just fucking hell. MY old oneitis blocked me and now i feel like LDAR even more. But atleast i have some photos of her saved. Thinking about leaking them on 4chan or something like that
If you don't share a server with her, it may tell you that you've been blocked or can't access them simply because of their privacy options.

If you don't share a server with her, it may tell you that you've been blocked or can't access them simply because of their privacy options.
possibly. But she isn't very responsive
(even when we would talk more often)

Lol well done, thanks for sharing.

Do you have an idea of what cause her to block you? :confused:

why do you have her nudes?