Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old chad lied about his age by 6 years to get younger foid

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
it's kinda stupid to break up now teehee

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/vb1yvo/my_boyfriend_lied_to_me_about_his_age/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

He muse be well aware of the brutal agepill. As the foid said she’d probably not have dated him had she known about their true age gap. Kek it someone from here manages to ascend post 27 don’t forget to anti-aging maxx and lie about your age :feelshaha: unless you wanna deal with post wall roasties

Much of it is due to the stigma of age gaps. At least when it's a heterosexual couple when the man is older and the woman is prime age or close to it. If she was 43 and he was 54, no one would give a fuck. If she was 73 and he was 84, no one would give a fuck. But 23 and 34? Suddenly it's "inappropriate" and "wrong".

I knew a man who was 71 and his wife died. He was only 3 years older than his 1st wife, but she still died before him. When he got married a 2nd time, he married a woman that was 46. Twenty five years younger than him. But no one cared about that age gap.

I think if not for the social stigma, you would see more age gap relationships. Not 23 year old foids with 50 year old men, but you would see more early to mid 20s foids with men 8-15 years older. The reason he lied about his age was the social stigma against a 34 year old man dating a 23 year old foid. Now, there's no social stigma against a 34 year old fag dating a 23 year old fag. That's to be celebrated.

So she's fine dating that same guy who is older etc, but now she found out the numbers changed, it's supposed to be a dealbreaker? It's the same guy she was content with

I knew a man who was 71 and his wife died. He was only 3 years older than his 1st wife, but she still died before him. When he got married a 2nd time, he married a woman that was 46. Twenty five years younger than him. But no one cared about that age gap.
money money :feelsLSD:

So she's fine dating that same guy who is older etc, but now she found out the numbers changed, it's supposed to be a dealbreaker? It's the same guy she was content with
Correct. There's just a big social stigma of older men dating prime aged women. Like I said above, no one would care if a 54 year old man dated a 43 year old woman. But it's supposedly "wrong" for a 34 year old man to date a 23 year old foid. And even though it's not illegal, lots of normies wish it were illegal for a 34 year old man to date any foid more than 3 years younger than him, especially a foid 8-10 years younger.

money money :feelsLSD:
Yeah he did have money. He's dead now, he died back in 2015. He was 85 I think. But his 2nd wife seemed to love him. She took care of him as he got older and his health started to fail.

Last edited:
she is a ugly landwhale with BPD. when will you idiots realize that attractive normal women dont use fucking reddit? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's like the same thing for 6'0 vs 5'11, small difference irl especially with shoes + hairstyle but if you look at the stats for what height foids prefer, it falls off like a fucking cliff right at 6'0 and again at 5'10 :feelshaha:

FoidLogic™, numbers matter more than the actual person. Empathetic and emotionally sensitive gender at it again.

No one cared about this age gap shit until fucking social media outrage roastiecuck culture. I fucking hate the internet. You ever watch old movies? Always some middle aged hero gets some cute girl as a prize. Now an age gap of a few years is unacceptable. One of my friends is 23 and he sets the age range on tinder at 22-28 because he doesn't want to be seen as a creep if he goes "too young". I fucking hate it. I fucking hate this cuck shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Much of it is due to the stigma of age gaps. At least when it's a heterosexual couple when the man is older and the woman is prime age or close to it. If she was 43 and he was 54, no one would give a fuck. If she was 73 and he was 84, no one would give a fuck. But 23 and 34? Suddenly it's "inappropriate" and "wrong".

I think if not for the social stigma, you would see more age gap relationships. Not 23 year old foids with 50 year old men, but you would see more early to mid 20s foids with men 8-15 years older. The reason he lied about his age was the social stigma against a 34 year old man dating a 23 year old foid. Now, there's no social stigma against a 34 year old fag dating a 23 year old fag. That's to be celebrated.
The biggest beneficiaries of this social stigma are actually young chads because older men are less likely to compete with them for prime foids, but that’s not very gynocentric lol.

Yeah he did have money. He's dead now, he died back in 2015. He was 85 I think. But his 2nd wife seemed to love him. She took care of him as he got older and his health started to fail.
:lul: is she a sugar mama now

Correct. There's just a big social stigma of older men dating prime aged women. Like I said above, no one would care if a 54 year old man dated a 43 year old woman. But it's supposedly "wrong" for a 34 year old man to date a 23 year old foid. And even though it's not illegal, lots of normies wish it were illegal for a 34 year old man to date any foid more than 3 years younger than him, especially a foid 8-10 years younger.
yeah of course, because the old hags lose out on the mans money and the older men are all taken already. The single older man(older than the hags ) is disabled(no money )alcoholic(no money) etc.

You know men die way younger than women, look it up, so the only older men left are taken up quick and these "left over" hags use every strategy to try and shame men so they have no choice but to date them.