Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid regrets studying humanities for not being able to get a high paid job

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
> I did it with no debt

Daddy's money or kikes shelling out money for foids to keep getting useless as shit degrees that they can pad their resume with and get equally useless makework diversity quota jobs, which one? :ping:

I feel her struggle. Autistic but not a super autist that is gifted in the STEM subjects. What avenues are there even for such individuals? A pain.

Humanities is the biggest scam in the history of education. I'd argue that it's even bigger than inflated tuitions, since it grants you the privilege of wasting 3-4 years on purely useless trash for a piece of paper that grants you the illusion of being educated in something useful. Even something seemingly useful like business is useless trash as well since everything you learn is useless in practice and dwarfed in importance compared to being NT, extroverted and good looking.

So many meme degrees, because females are too lazy to study

She could retire in 5 years by selling her pussy

Common sense, even in STEM if you make a silly decision like majoring in psychology without any plans on grad school it is finished. you'll be poor forever.

the only thing most arts degrees (except economics) are good for is to get entry into MORE schooling

Let them study lesbian dance theory and LGBT basket weaving. Hopefully they'll take a lot of student loan too. The only con in all of this is that they'll probably find some way to blame patriarchy for their own decisions

Most self-aware foid
Retarded feminist foids usually demand high pay even with their useless degree jfl