Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old 8chan user base according to VICE News

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Img123123123123123

Little black girls, muslims, interracial families, orthodox jews, priests,balding janitors, old australian abo females, dykes... it used to have such diversity, what happened bros? Why did the evil white man take over?

did you ever do the thing?

8chan was good site to read alternative take on mainstream news stories. The site went down a week before Epstein died which is curious, you know 8chan would have dug through that story.

Voat is worse imo, very racist there and they disabled new registrations since 8chan went down.

jfl @ this cuck

same foid who did the incel video

Voat is worse imo, very racist there and they disabled new registrations since 8chan went down.

Hold on, you know who vouches for Voat? Mike Meyers of those CompTIA books and videos. He seems like a really tolerant guy, and he says fuck Reddit, use Voat.

Hold on, you know who vouches for Voat? Mike Meyers of those CompTIA books and videos. He seems like a really tolerant guy, and he says fuck Reddit, use Voat.

Topics can be pushed by people with many alt accounts and agenda, the front page of Voat is mostly racism, pushing pro white and ethnics are bad.

Forums can be too easily manipulated and made to look like the popular opinion is something when its only a handful of people with many accounts pushing agendas.

This is on the front page of Voat right now

Last edited:
Not one second

He's "somebody," with some fame/infamy. He got laid by being the owner of the old wizchan board, too. He's also a jew IIRC, so maybe he has some kind of jew community marriage. I wonder if that POS is trying to breed though.

"Be somebody" theory is pretty legit.
i think thats his wife
B J m 9UQAAZTvV
:feelstrash:

Ah. Not even a case of "be somebody," it's a green card seeker that will leave him once she obtains permanent residency in the states.
isnt he like married for 10 years now or something?? :feelstrash:

Doubt it, because wizardchan was only made in like 2013, maybe 2012 at the earliest, and when he was admin he got to fuck a chunky white woman that had a fetish for crippled freaks :feelstrash: and this was at least a year after it was made. But keep thinking that he has a loving filipina bride of "10 years" that isn't just using him for a green card and cash resources :feelstrash:.
how do u know this were u member on there did u know him personaly? :feelstrash:

Yes I used to post on the old wizardchan, and for a couple of years on the new one when it became wizchan. It was information shared by the userbase. Chunky fat bitch took his virginity. At the earliest this was 2013. I don't know when or how he got money for importing a filipina bride but I doubt it was very long ago. She will leave him in short order or maybe she wants to extract more resources first or she's hoping he dies soon.
i see so u have good informations
its still sad that he can get a wife and he is a cripple and we fucking normal man dont. like how deep did this world go. SRS
the foids dont even know who to fuck. or they will got fuck chads or they fuck cripples BUT NOT NORMAL PPL :cryfeels: :feelstrash:

He decided to capitalize on those who are too open minded for reddit thought police, so be it. His tolerance or intolerance has nothing to do with site he created for banned from cuckit outcasts.