Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Okay im fucking tired too of baiting that sub of faggots

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

J'ws getting kicked out in more than 100 countries
★★
Like fuck this shit? I just want fuck one of them, i would've definitly do it, a foid of course, im sure there are sluts there, can't they just fix our problems by sucking our dicks already?

This shit is getting old.

Greetings and salutations IT

I don't like seeing threads made by bullies on reddit

U want to fuck a troon?

can't they just fix our problems by sucking our dicks already?
Image 2024 07 30 012637166

A similar comment of mine once got featured on IT. It wasn't even about blowjobs, it was about just a 5-minute handjob.

And they reacted as you'd expect, you can check here their reactions: https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-think-foids-owe-us-ugly-ass-men-anything.608777/#post-14222464

But yeah, they could easily fix our problemx and heal us, but what you need to understand is that they don't want this. They gain nothing out of fixing our problems.

Incels to them are lifefuel. They are leftists, so they hate men. Our suffering is lifefuel to them. They feel better living about the suffering we endure and our shit lives. They also farm us for Reddit karma.

They have literally no reason to help us. They have all the incentives to keep us angry bitter incels.

They could easily heal us with sex, but they just don't want to do that.

i wonder if anybody has ever ascended with an IT poster before….forbidden love. thatd be pretty hilarious

View attachment 1210154
A similar comment of mine once got featured on IT. It wasn't even about blowjobs, it was about just a 5-minute handjob.

And they reacted as you'd expect, you can check here their reactions: https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-think-foids-owe-us-ugly-ass-men-anything.608777/#post-14222464

But yeah, they could easily fix our problemx and heal us, but what you need to understand is that they don't want this. They gain nothing out of fixing our problems.

Incels to them are lifefuel. They are leftists, so they hate men. Our suffering is lifefuel to them. They feel better living about the suffering we endure and our shit lives. They also farm us for Reddit karma.

They have literally no reason to help us. They have all the incentives to keep us angry bitter incels.

They could easily heal us with sex, but they just don't want to do that.
Alright, i hope the worst happen to them, rape, behead, scalp them, brutalize all of them every ITSoys

Who else high af rn?:smonk: