Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Okay guys I have got a new crush. She is a complete Christian fundamentalist conspiracy theory nut tho

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Yeah Yeah I know it's going to go nowhere. She is prolly waiting for her Christian Chad but there is a new neighbour in my parent's street .

She is a young single woman who is very feminine (all that pink/glitter/shy).She is a total Christian fundamentalist tho. Like super based views on Vaccines(claims to be "pureblood",) hates trannies and also abhors Feminism in her own words

I must say I am obsessed with her. Tho my parents think she is a nut but that's prolly cuz they are pretty liberal themselves.

Long black hair, deep brown eyes, Her instagram which I stalked because she is following my mom is literally just Bible Quotes

Bring me Back to Earth Fellas because I know I have no chance with her she is prolly a stacylite and has Christian Chads in her dm already.

What to do

send creepshot

If she gets the attention of a feminist pro LGBT self identifying communist chad then she will convert, there is no such thing as a "based" foid, she believes what her father / brother wants her to believe until she finds a chad to cling onto his hobbies, thoughts, ideologies and general mannerisms.

She'll only want Chad. It's over for you. Don't try to humilate yourself. I have no doubt she has a FWB with Chad or pretty boy rn.

She'll only want Chad. It's over for you. Don't try to humilate yourself. I have no doubt she has a FWB with Chad or pretty boy rn.
ic. It's just I don't think it's a larp cuz she has a private insta account as a cute foid (rare) which is just screenshots of Bible quotes(even more rare) . Has insta posts against Feminism , trannies, abortion (even rarer ).

And cuz all of this is private it's hard to believe that she is doing this for attention. But she is kokoo in the head because she believes every conspiracy theory under the sun

I've known some Christian types. They're all Chad-only whores disguised as traditionalist.

your cute little christian crush. getting totally wrecked by chad

she screaming his name over and over while you browse forums like these

accept that its over and join us

ic. It's just I don't think it's a larp cuz she has a private insta account as a cute foid (rare) which is just screenshots of Bible quotes(even more rare) . Has insta posts against Feminism , trannies, abortion (even rarer ).

And cuz all of this is private it's hard to believe that she is doing this for attention. But she is kokoo in the head because she believes every conspiracy theory under the sun
Don't fall for it.

Knew a girl like this she was Tyrones leftovers though and secretly a stripper. Never trust females who virtue signal about religion or traditionalism conspiracies etc. They're coping and trying to bait tradcucks into their web. Looking for betabuckz

Knew a girl like this she was Tyrones leftovers though and secretly a stripper. Never trust females who virtue signal about religion or traditionalism conspiracies etc. They're coping and trying to bait tradcucks into their web. Looking for betabuckz
literally everytime

sucks to be me

If she talks to you you are fakecel don’t belong here
Nah she has mostly been just talking to my mum and introducing her as the neighbour as my mum gave her some cabbage rolls as welcome gift

She is fair skinned I dunno possibly either white or Mena
I was thinking she might be some Christian asian and you could potentially get something if you have a good pheno

But nvm, she’s probably waiting for some Chad built like a Crusader

Just go for it I guess.

Oh god not another oneits situation

>Okay guys I have got a new crush
Stopped reading here.

I was thinking she might be some Christian asian and you could potentially get something if you have a good pheno

But nvm, she’s probably waiting for some Chad built like a Crusader
Yeah Idk think JBW even works in the west anymore man . All asian whores are either dating Chads of their race or white Chad's or at the very least a white normie. They aren't going for white truecels

another oneitiscel thread

jfl at worshipping a braindead fundie foid. she would rather fuck Satan than you, but he's too good for her

Oh god not another oneits situation
we all know how it's going to end, after he gets rejected by this foid, he will come back to .is and cry about how he is depressed and suicidal for being rejected by a foid he loved

we all know how it's going to end, after he gets rejected by this foid, he will come back to .is and cry about how he is depressed and suicidal for being rejected by a foid he loved
it's not like I am in love. It's just minor infatuation

send creepshot
pic from Google but she kind of looks like this n she has curly hair like this
Screenshot 20231119 012823

do it fag @glowIntheDark

do it fag @glowIntheDark
nah fuck that . First of all I don't have the guts for it cuz my awkward autist ass will prolly end up getting caught

What to do
Shotgun + your mouth + pull trigger = one last worthless simp in the world.

She is a young single woman who is very feminine (all that pink/glitter/shy).She is a total Christian fundamentalist tho. Like super based views on Vaccines(claims to be "pureblood",) hates trannies and also abhors Feminism in her own words
Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

Chad is her religion

it's over :feelsrope:

Lol those don't exist.
Just an illustration to show that a woman has no need for ideology, interests or politics beyond what guarantees her the chaddiest chad she can chad

She wants a tall, blonde, blue eyed Christian, Aryan Chad.
EH9zprNXYAEJ1ZH

You have no chance with her.

Also, she 100% lets BBC tyrones fuck her when she's bored.

I literally am unable to fall for a girl after getting blackpilled. AWALT is stuck in my mind.
Would not know how people like him get crushes after getting blackpilled.

She sounds like an amazing person. She will make a great gf for Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back