Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh my Allah, r/FemaleDatingStrategy is lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Seething and angry roasties who are seeking husbands. They're angry because they've realized the men who would gladly use them for sex aren't down to hang around to have children with them and commit. The clock is ticking and their innate sexual allure is depleting fast. They sound more angry than incels. :feelskek:

those disgusting foids are angry for sure, chad wont commit. and simps are busy playing genshit impact.

They need to be banned since they banned mgtow and incel

Seething and angry roasties who are seeking husbands. They're angry because they've realized the men who would gladly use them for sex aren't down to hang around to have children with them and commit. The clock is ticking and their innate sexual allure is depleting fast. They sound more angry than incels. :feelskek:
Yeah, if you don't just read the OP but the comments as well, you'll see what kind of shit women are willing to tolerate. Those foids keep calling out their small dicked, short, bald exes for cheating on them constantly. It's like don't they know about the black pill? If a guy is small dicked, short and bald, it's over for him so how can he be someone's cheating ex?

Noreplypill
Incel trait: your thread doesn't get replies for 2 minutes.

Incel trait: your thread doesn't get replies for 2 minutes.
Incel trait: thinking a girl that looked at you like emotionless Zombie is gunna fall for you. :feelshaha: mogs me tho:chad::banhammer:

Foids Desperately Seething

They need to be banned since they banned mgtow and incel
No no no...keep them around. They're doing OUR work for us :). More men are getting pilled by what women are saying themselves than anything WE say.

FDS is the best example of the blackpill
literally a bunch of foids seething, coping, dilating and hating on all men because they won't accept anything below 10/10 while being 1/10 :feelsgah:

Foids Desperately Seething
:feelskek: It's funny how they try to convince themselves that they're the prize when no one in their right mind would want those ugly landwhales :feelskek:

:feelskek: It's funny how they try to convince themselves that they're the prize when no one in their right mind would want those ugly landwhales :feelskek:

Quite a few of them are in their 40s and 50s. :rolleyes:

The waterboy pinch

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Thanks for the tip, guess I'll have a good round of laughs this evening. Fuck roasties.

edit: I wish I didn't. Got cancer instead.

Last edited:
that's not even a fraction of what they deserve for what they did to many good men in the past

for all I care they should all seethe until they rope. And if I was chad I'd treat them as shit as well, because that's what they are and that's how they want to be treated.

We suffer more then them but still keep our pride and can have some good days. That's what being a male is all about.

FemaleDatingStrategy: EXIST

FDS is a blackpill dispenser.