Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh how i have fallen

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
https://twitter.com/CosVickye

welp WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY ME HER ONLY FANS HER ASS IS SO FUCKING FAT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANT TO SMELL ALL OF HER BRAPS OMG

Perma ban if you ever buy foid onlyfans

That fat hog? :feelswhat:

[IMG alt="Truckzo"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41704.jpg?1652306898[/IMG]

Truckzo

Your local Blackcel​

★★★★★
JoinedMar 21, 2022Posts1,400Online4d 20h 37m

obito uchiha naruto GIF

“I have no interest in the affairs of the world soon to end.”

https://twitter.com/CosVickye

welp WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY ME HER ONLY FANS HER ASS IS SO FUCKING FAT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANT TO SMELL ALL OF HER BRAPS OMG
I have also fallen victim under the spell of this testosterone-induced state of mind like you OP, but remember foids will never love you back, nor are most foids even capable of loving anyone else but themselves.

Perhaps tomorrow, I will make a thread explaining the sorrow and jealousy I feel for foids.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN HOWEVER THESE FOIDS ONLY WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have also fallen victim under the spell of this testosterone-induced state of mind like you OP, but remember foids will never love you back, nor are most foids even capable of loving anyone else but themselves.

Perhaps tomorrow, I will make a thread explaining the sorrow and jealousy I feel for foids.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN HOWEVER THESE FOIDS ONLY WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
and they can FUCKING HAVE IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelshehe:

Why do people like such generic foids. There's a billion that look just like her

do you have the money? :feelshehe:
I'm poor living under poverty levels as well so I do not have the money

BRO JUST USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION FROM THAT TIKTOK SHIT ALONE :lul:

I'm poor living under poverty levels as well so I do not have the money

BRO JUST USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION FROM THAT TIKTOK SHIT ALONE :lul:
i want to see naked sakura... NOW

i have a shit imagination :feelskek:

she does cosplay on her tiktok and she dresses up as big booty characters

Oh boy she's fat too I didn't notice that
Bruh

Oh boy she's fat too I didn't notice that
Bruh
SHES NOT FAT OH MY GOD JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A TWIG DOESN'T MEAN SHES FAT :reeeeee:

actually where are you getting this shes fat thing from?

JUST FUCKING TYPE IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH BAR "SAKURA NARUTO CARTOON BUTT ASS NAKED CLOTHES REMOVED RULE 34 HENTAI TENTACLE SHIT"

It's over :feelsrope:
no i want to see HER dressed AS SAKURA

SHES NOT FAT OH MY GOD JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A TWIG DOESN'T MEAN SHES FAT :reeeeee:

actually where are you getting this shes fat thing from?
From the video lol
An ass should never be fatter than Sasha Grey's ass

can you help me hack her only fans account? :fuk:
Oh for fuck's saaaaaaake :lul:

If I had the capability to brute force my way into viewing degenerate paid content for free, I would have hacked this other foid's OnlyFans that I have been keeping my eyes on :ha..feels:

Oh for fuck's saaaaaaake :lul:

If I had the capability to brute force my way into viewing degenerate paid content for free, I would have hacked this other foid's OnlyFans that I have been keeping my eyes on :ha..feels:
what is her name and socials

what is her name and socials
Nice try bro :feelshaha:

Well actually maybe tomorrow if I make that thread (too tired to think right now) I said I would make, you'll know who I'm talking about :feelsthink:

do not buy only fan.

There is always another CHOice.