Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious OGcels (joined 2020 or earlier) How Much Has this Forum Declined?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
I've lurked since 2020 (briefly joined 2022) and think this forum is complete utter shit rn. What about you guys?

It's always these GrAY's claiming that they have muh lurked since a certain time, kek

Last edited:
I've lurked since 2020 (briefly joined 2022) and think this forum is complete utter shit rn. What about you guys?
its slightly worse it was always bad so many retarded fakecels shuffle through here now days mod allows them here so its worse but they were here anyway just hiding so not much real difference

I've been lurking since 2016 bro trust

This forum was way funnier back in 2018. Posting here now gives me a sense of existential dread for some reason, i don't know how to explain it.

I used to lurk aswell and I can say that the posts from say 2018 were definitely way more entertaining

Is that meant to be impressive or something, why did you self ban after 3 posts
had like 4k posts i think. asked fat link to nuke my posts.

It's kind of poop now a bit repetition and nothing new and also the audience is younger now and feels like all you new people will grow up and succeed in life at some point whereas I'm stuck here as a loser forever in my shitty life and it makes me not even want to come here anymore or even talk to anyone

It's kind of poop now a bit repetition and nothing new and also the audience is younger now and feels like all you new people will grow up and succeed in life at some point whereas I'm stuck here as a loser forever in my shitty life and it makes me not even want to come here anymore or even talk to anyone
we had youngins back in the day too but the worst part of the current youth here is that they're obviously normies picking up on looksmax mogging memes. unfortunately young normies are imitating our culture and are depicting it in the most vain and superficial ways possible. this is why it is imperative that the minimum required age for users here move up.

I've actually been a member since 2018 and can say it pretty much hasn't changed.

The pinnacle of the incel community was r/braincels. It was even better than the original r/incels. The original funny memes, jokes and artwork were on another level. (I'm still looking for the meme of an incel as an "inkwell" - a literal sad well of ink - you'd have to see it to see why it was so funny). We also used to also get a lot of infiltrators and the way we mocked them was hilarious. Also much of the original links to blackpill-supporting studies was first posted there. Pretty much all of the data from blackpill wiki was first popularized there.

On the other hand, .co and .is was always more whiny and never very clever.

I've actually been a member since 2018 and can say it pretty much hasn't changed.

The pinnacle of the incel community was r/braincels. It was even better than the original r/incels. The original funny memes, jokes and artwork were on another level. (I'm still looking for the meme of an incel as an "inkwell" - a literal sad well of ink - you'd have to see it to see why it was so funny). We also used to also get a lot of infiltrators and the way we mocked them was hilarious. Also much of the original links to blackpill-supporting studies was first posted there. Pretty much all of the data from blackpill wiki was first popularized there.

we used to have interesting high IQ posts from users like blkpillpress and @Gymcelled. this place is just filled with braindead "youngcels" and sewercels now.

I think I remember you. I liked you, you were cool. I used photos of Venti from Genshin Impact, if you don't remember me

I think I remember you. I liked you, you were cool. I used photos of Venti from Genshin Impact, if you don't remember me
i remember u from ur name alone. the gacha game playing christiancel. ur a chill user. this place has gotten really dull.

its not that much different

This place truly died after @mentalcel1 left.

This place truly died after @mentalcel1 left.
He passed away in peace after contracting diabetes type 9 from his bimbo mother's snacks :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

He was easily the best infiltrator we ever got.

I heard Braincels had a sheboon mod.

I haven't really noticed a difference. For the most part, the same talking points are being discussed today that were being discussed when I first joined the forum; except that a lot of the then promimemt users of the day have since stopped posting, SergeantIncel isn't the admin anymore, and there's a larger influx of graycels

Pre2020 isn't "OG", newCHAD.
2017-18 are OG

not much. except the tiktok fags I guess

had like 4k posts i think. asked fat link to nuke my posts.
cope 2017cels are redditors
Most of them left without farewells or an ascension story which gives me the impression that they were never incels. They probably joined because blackpill ideas sparked a momentary interest in them, that and they were also likely teenagers going through a phase.

Old mod team was better and more memorable. There were a lot more funny users. That being said a lot of niggas from 2017-2019 were homosexuals and fakecels. Me and @Transcended Trucel had a little running joke where we would find a thread from years back where the OP would say the gayest shit and never received a warning. They started to crack down on stuff like that not too long before I made an account.

Last edited:
Old mod team was better and more memorable. There were a lot more funny users. That being said a lot of niggas from 2017-2019 were homosexuals and fakecels. Me and @Transcended Trucel had a little running joke where we would find a thread from years back where the OP would say the gayest shit and never received a warning. They started to crack down on stuff like that not too long before I made an account.
reminds me of @NEETAndTidy

what happened to @Robtical

what i have noticed is that every old user says the place hasn't changed and that every 2022+ user says its gone to shit lol

what i have noticed is that every old user says the place hasn't changed and that every 2022+ user says its gone to shit lol
we lost our best users between 2022-2023. and recently we've even lost @Transcended Trucel and @Intellau_Celistic.
quality users aren't being replaced by quality users but by gay, chad worshiping looksmax refugees.

Its about the same, I think. More low quality threads I guess but I like shitposting threads as long as you are not spamming.

we lost our best users between 2022-2023. and recently we've even lost @Transcended Trucel and @Intellau_Celistic.
quality users aren't being replaced by quality users but by gay, chad worshiping looksmax refugees.

Wait what happened to intellau? Wondered where the schizo reply's went

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back