Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Officially done with 12 years of school, depressed as fuck, what a shit experience

I used to think that college is a nice place, its over.
I couldn't bear it anymore and dropped out after just one year. It took me about 5 years of near hikki NEETdom before I recovered somewhat.

It all only gets worse, its a journey without happy end :feelsrope:

I went through the ceremony and hated it. Hardly anyone clapped or cheered when I got my diploma, but the popular kids always had a ton of people clapping for them. The teachers seemed to be really happy for me though, but the teachers where the only ones who seemed happy for me or cheered me on. After the ceremony, everyone was hugging and getting all emotional after the ceremony. You can only guess who wasn't hugged or wished goodbye by anyone.

I wanted to get out of there, and I couldn't hide how upset I was when I left. When I left, these group of kids were laughing, but I didn't know if they were laughing at me or not. Probably the former.

This little kid went up and said, "You don't like graduation, do you?", and I talked to him a bit before he ran off and did something else. Little kid seemed alright. If only I could tell him just how bad things would get when he got older in a way he understood.

Fuck my town.

Be glad it's over. I ain't telling you life is a party, but I much prefer my life post-school than during it.

I went through the ceremony and hated it. Hardly anyone clapped or cheered when I got my diploma, but the popular kids always had a ton of people clapping for them. The teachers seemed to be really happy for me though, but the teachers where the only ones who seemed happy for me or cheered me on. After the ceremony, everyone was hugging and getting all emotional after the ceremony. You can only guess who wasn't hugged or wished goodbye by anyone.

I wanted to get out of there, and I couldn't hide how upset I was when I left. When I left, these group of kids were laughing, but I didn't know if they were laughing at me or not. Probably the former.

This little kid went up and said, "You don't like graduation, do you?", and I talked to him a bit before he ran off and did something else. Little kid seemed alright. If only I could tell him just how bad things would get when he got older in a way he understood.

Fuck my town.
Brutal :dafuckfeels:

I couldn't bear it anymore and dropped out after just one year. It took me about 5 years of near hikki NEETdom before I recovered somewhat.
What are you doing rn?(job etc.)

I graduate tommrow :feelsgah:

I dropped out of high school and started wageslaving instead :cryfeels:
Go NEET.

Thats pretty good after being neet for 5 years tbh. My cousin was a secret neet but he got busted.
Yeah bro I got super lucky and my knowledge was just enough to get the job

I'm taking a break for a year. I'll probably kill myself in that time.
I'd recommend taking online classes, then moving from the west

I dropped out of high school and started wageslaving instead :cryfeels:
So were you not at school for 12 years like OP? If not, in what ways were the extra year/s wasted?

I can relate. My 2 last years of high school were insuferables, I barely went to study. I graduate and stop studying until now.
They do a party and of course they don't invite me, anyways I hated all those annoying bastards so much.

Sure. You're a bluepilled newfag faggot. Go back to reddit.

You got your avatar all wrong. It would be more representative of you if you replaced it with a brainlet.

You got your avatar all wrong. It would be more representative of you if you replaced it with a brainlet.
You're clearly a "redpilled" redditor. You're not even an incel. Take your cuck MGTOW PUA shit back to reddit, newfag numale.

Well it's finally fucking over boyos. School, one of the worst places for sub 5 males, a literal artificial hellhole, I am finally free from. I have longed for this day for years and now I'm here.

I've learned a lot as expected, but the most important thing I've learned is that I am, on a fundamental level, worthless and undesirable. That was my biggest lesson and a constant theme all throughout school. I was consistently reminded of my inferiority in various ways. I missed all essential milestones and I have no memorable experiences.

Now here I am after 12 years, absolutely dead and defeated. I now have severe anehdonia with no reason to live. Even LDARing is too tiring. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

It's over.
Brutal. Just finished junior year and Im only taking 4 classes next year because I opted for early release so I could LDAR more. Wish I could just fail/barely pass my classes but my parents get on my ass if I have shit grades.

So were you not at school for 12 years like OP? If not, in what ways were the extra year/s wasted?
Years wasted infront of a PC/video game system. Not trying hard enough to obtain a GF and friendship which are vital as a teen and even as an adult. Of course chads are lucky and get those things for free without any effort and also even some normies.

You're clearly a "redpilled" redditor. You're not even an incel. Take your cuck MGTOW PUA shit back to reddit, newfag numale.

Right.