Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Officially 40 Years Old, No Wife, No Girlfriend, No Kids, No Prospects, No Hope

From your posts it seems you’ve assaulted a ton of people. I wonder why you have no friends man
It's a demon I've wrestled with for quite some time. The proverbial lesser of two evils, if you will. Occasional short and controlled bursts to avoid a dangerous and unexpected blowout, I suppose. An occasional dust up is a decent enough cope, win or lose. I personally don't believe in cheap shots or banditry. I get mad at people who do things to me directly, and if I'm angry enough, I do confront them directly and whatever happens, happens. After a while, I guess I did kind of get over it, but will always wrestle with the mixed feelings I have about it when looking back at it all.

I feel that with time, the anger and rage part subsides. I often think of lines from the cult classic "Escape From New York". In the beginning of the movie, the protagonist, who was conscripted to carry out a suicide mission, tells one of his captors that he's gonna kill him when he finishes the job. At the end of the movie, after completing his mission, and engaging in a fair amount of killing in the process, the captor asks him if he's gonna follow through, to which the protagonist replies "I'm too tired. Maybe later". I feel that just about sums up how you deal with rage from your 20s up to 40's.