Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Official Challenge: Stinkmaxxers

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★
Would you dare to continue stinkmaxxing if you owned a shower like this

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aU58AqqFN7A?feature=share

Unlike the usual unhygienic bunch, that go 3-5 days between showers (looking at you @Sneir ) [in vidya], I beg to know stinkmaxxers, what was it that made you weaponize your stench to the point you purposefully avoid changing clothes or showers altogether?

I'm not that far gone yet. Seems pretty based if you wanna troll normies. You shit yourself and follow people around :feelshehe: Most are probably just lazy. Why shower if you're just gonna LDAR all day?

I'm not that far gone yet. Seems pretty based if you wanna troll normies. You shit yourself and follow people around :feelshehe: Most are probably just lazy. Why shower if you're just gonna LDAR all day?
its like 30 degress out right now in burgerland

I like to turn the heat off to like 56-60 degrees, then warm up in a hot shower and then put my heat on 65 to be comfy.

Plus when its hot out and humid, nothing feels better than cleaning sweat off your body. Even at my lowest rot, I never could let myself be caked in sweat... I'd gladly wear freshly splooged underwear for 2-3 days more before I'd go a day with staying sweat crusted.

its like 30 degress out right now in burgerland

I like to turn the heat off to like 56-60 degrees, then warm up in a hot shower and then put my heat on 65 to be comfy.

Plus when its hot out and humid, nothing feels better than cleaning sweat off your body. Even at my lowest rot, I never could let myself be caked in sweat... I'd gladly wear freshly splooged underwear for 2-3 days more before I'd go a day with staying sweat crusted.
Understandable comfymaxx. I personally can't even go a day without a shower. I'll constantly smell my own BO

That looks really cool :worryfeels:
I developed a very strong aversion to showering, I think having to do with getting extremely anxious in there, feeling like I was trapped. I still struggle with it and sometimes will go 7 days or so before showering. Going 3-4 days between showers is pretty usual for me.

When I’m going to the gym regularly it helps because I basically have no choice but to shower.

Dude showers every 3-5 days is what you should be doing..... obviously put deodorant on everyday and brush your teeth

That shower looks sick asf tho. Tbh if I had a shit ton of money I would invest in building a really nice bathtub and shower. And I would hire a whore to wash my back and help me bathe

IMG 0026

That looks really cool :worryfeels:
I developed a very strong aversion to showering, I think having to do with getting extremely anxious in there, feeling like I was trapped. I still struggle with it and sometimes will go 7 days or so before showering. Going 3-4 days between showers is pretty usual for me.

When I’m going to the gym regularly it helps because I basically have no choice but to shower.
I never liked showering when I lived around people because I like to get butt ass naked, jerk off, cum onto myself, then go shower, walk out butt naked, get a nice glass of milk tea from the fridge, have a few sips, and then air dry sitting on my towl on the recliner.... Even when I was much younger, before the fappy years, most of this routine stays true.

That shower looks sick asf tho. Tbh if I had a shit ton of money I would invest in building a really nice bathtub and shower. And I would hire a whore to wash my back and help me bathe
I just want tiles man... I'm tired of all this nigger plastic. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK INTO MY SHOWER!!!! it ain't that fucking hard.

________
| |
| |___|

Literally this, a fucking short walk in, turn to the right, get showered, walk out. No issues, no plastic, no doors. Just walk in and walk out.... stupid website formatted it so it doesn't look right and I cant be asked to fix it

I never liked showering when I lived around people because I like to get butt ass naked, jerk off, cum onto myself, then go shower, walk out butt naked, get a nice glass of milk tea from the fridge, have a few sips, and then air dry sitting on my towl on the recliner.... Even when I was much younger, before the fappy years, most of this routine stays true.
That sounds like a nice routine, especially with the temperature changes. I should be naked more since I have my own place

it's a nice treat in a hot asf hell fire shit hole world

That sounds like a nice routine, especially with the temperature changes. I should be naked more since I have my own place
I adore the sensation of soft clothing against my skin, yet as temperatures rise, there's an undeniable allure to the freedom of being completely unclothed. Initially, it might feel a bit unconventional, but oh, the sheer delight that follows. Picture this: emerging from a steamy shower, skin still tinged with warmth, water expertly dried off to avoid leaving damp footprints on the floor, but so dry as to cool off your blushed skin. You amble towards the slightly cooler kitchen, the crisp air gently soothing your recently warmed skin. Taking a sip of a refreshing drink, you then recline on a plush towel, stretching out your body, akin to preparing for a nap in your coziest chair. You press play on a YouTube video, relishing the simple pleasure of just breathing... all the while, in the blissful state of being completely nude.

I smell and havent showered in 3 days

I adore the sensation of soft clothing against my skin, yet as temperatures rise, there's an undeniable allure to the freedom of being completely unclothed. Initially, it might feel a bit unconventional, but oh, the sheer delight that follows. Picture this: emerging from a steamy shower, skin still tinged with warmth, water expertly dried off to avoid leaving damp footprints on the floor, but so dry as to cool off your blushed skin. You amble towards the slightly cooler kitchen, the crisp air gently soothing your recently warmed skin. Taking a sip of a refreshing drink, you then recline on a plush towel, stretching out your body, akin to preparing for a nap in your coziest chair. You press play on a YouTube video, relishing the simple pleasure of just breathing... all the while, in the blissful state of being completely nude.
Man, you sound like you really know how to enjoy life. I will aspire to live this enthusiastically and indulge in simple pleasures like this.

Man, you sound like you really know how to enjoy life. I will aspire to live this enthusiastically and indulge in simple pleasures like this.
Absolutely, life can be challenging, and for folks like us, finding joy in the small, controllable aspects is crucial. If you're a coffee enthusiast, why not invest a little time in crafting your own espresso and frothing milk for a delightful latte? For cereal lovers, consider indulging in honeyed almond milk—my personal favorite alternative to the usual 2%. It's these minor indulgences that make a difference. Treat yourself tomorrow to a cup of coffee and some French toast; you can skip the egg if you like, just milk and syrup are enough. A warm, comforting start to the morning sets a positive tone for the day.

As the afternoon rolls around, instead of idling in the breakroom during work breaks, why not prepare a thermos of warm miso soup? It's low in calories, not too filling, but bursting with umami flavors and hydration. The warm cup will provide the energy boost you need until lunchtime.

After the workday, embrace a self-care routine: strip down, enjoy a second shower of the day, apply some lotion, slip into thin silk pajamas as soft as a cloud, and savor a cup of ginger tea with a splash of heavy whipping cream. If you're inclined to eat three times a day, perhaps whip up a simple yet delicious dinner. It's these little rituals that make life a bit brighter.

Based