Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment of the fourteen preteen Texan girls from Uvalde Elementary killed by Salvador Ramos how would you rank them in terms of their beauty potential ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Obviously none of them are beautiful right now because they are preteen girls and girls can only become beautiful once they become teenagers, but we can still hypothesize about the POTENTIAL beauty they might have achieved if their teachers had done their jobs and protected them.

Also just in case the mods consider any of them to be pre-pubescent (personally I think they would've started puberty at this point, developing Tanner 2 characteristics) please do not sexualize any of these girls. We are merely discussing how potentially (in the future that might habe been) attractive their faces are in a non-sexual fashion, like women do when criticizing each other's beauty.

I have labelled their images with red letters in the upper-right corners (from A to N) so that it will be easy those interested to type 14-point lists.

1stAlexandria2nd Tess Mata3rd Amerie4th Jailah

5th Miranda6th Annabell7th Jackie8th Ellie

9th Alithia10th Makenna11th Navaeh12th Maite
13th Eliahanna14th Layla

I need input from guys who are more objective because I'm so openminded I basically think they all had potential to be good wives if only they were married to me right at this point.

I'm sure some corrupt memes have already compounded the inherent problems of foid psychology but it probably hadn't hit critical mass and could have been reversed with a principled husband to guide her toward a moral existence.

well, this is definitely going to end up on reddick :feelskek::feelskek:

J number 1 and N dead last since she's a niggress mongrel

It goes (i dont like kids btw)

1. J
2. D
3. G
4. A
5. M
6. K
7. I
8. C
9. F
10. N
11. L
12. B
13. H
14. E

Last edited:
Jesus Christ....:kys:

Well if I had to choose, this one wins:feelsaww: (i dont like kids btw, just a little disclaimer for IT)

Last edited:
They would have been Chad/Chadriguez/Tyrone only

two blondes would have probably grown up to be at least Becky-tier

the remaining beanlets would inflate dramatically at age 25 most likely

Well if I had to choose, this one wins:feelsaww: (i dont like kids btw, just a little disclaimer for IT)

View attachment 618283
Damn straight I would smash that spicy taco.

Bitch isn't a kid like the others she has hips and tits, clearly has started puberty.

The others have no sexual features and would be legit pedo shit.

I sure wish I was a mortician!

10 year olds and some already have skank face.

Also no comment

@Wizard32 do you have pics of the boys killed I wonder what tier they were.

well, this is definitely going to end up on reddick :feelskek::feelskek:
That's the idea. Watch them get more pissed off at me than the actual shooter, the shooter's abusive parents, or the neglectful teachers who had 10 minutes to do basic shit like lock the doors when they heard gunshots go off outside.

TBH want to harness outrage against the "disrespect" they'll purport I'm showing these lolis to raise awareness of how there's a clear lack of procedure and preparedness which could've prevented this and saved these girls, and could save other kids in the future by just doing a simple safety check.

If the teachers are too obese/lazy/old to do something as simple as -sprint down to the entrance and check it's locked when you hear a gunshot- you could still assign some 7th or 8th graders to that role. Offer incentives like they get a free weekly snack to do the drill, a reward any time there's an emergency and they fulfill their duty, etc.

Well if I had to choose, this one wins
Eliahana definitely tops the list for me too. Clearly she is an athletic and lithe girl and her passion for playing baseball would've made her a perfect "safety monitor" who could be instructed by a fatass teacher to go check that all the entrances are locked if gunshots are heard outside.

If you think the girl would be too scared to do this I'm sure some 10-11 year old boy would do it, boys are prob faster sprinters anyway.

If you're worried a kid would be at risk going out of the classroom to lock the door you can give them a ballistic shield to carry while they go do it.

Ideally this is the type of thing you'd have an adult do but unless they're going to impose fitness requirements on being a teacher (they should, like military or police tier fitness minimums, set a good example for the kids) inevitably you'll have them slack off and not fulfill their responsibility.

This IMO is the problem with giving the teacher's unions so much power, teachers are mostly lazy landwhale foids who are too cowardly to go do something as simple as walk 50ft from their classroom to go check to see that the main hallway door is locked.

10 fucking minutes and nobody fucking did that and the unstealthy dumbasss who literally shot at the school's brick walls from outside like 50 yards away (plenty of warning to shut him out, or at least slow his entry) just got to stroll right in unopposed.

MSM spread fake stories like some safety officer engaged him before he entered and got him to drop his bag of ammo - got revealed to be fake news.

@Wizard32 do you have pics of the boys killed I wonder what tier they were.

here are all five of them

Boys

not sure why more girls died than boys, could mean he was targeting girls but the more likely explanation is that boys are more athletic faster runners so they were more able to GTFO whereas girls just cried and expected to be spared due to being foids whereas boys (used to being disregarded) did not gamble on the shooter's mercy

plus the cops outside were being dumb fucks telling the kids to "yell out for help" and the kids trusting enough to comply w/ this gave away their position to the shooter and got capped

Girls are more prone to crying for help so probably more of them complied (prob more trusting of authority figures and being saved) so I think that's why more got shot.

Media will prob push this as misogyny but I think it's just a natural ramification of the gendered social conditioning and athletic differences.

Smart kids stayed quiet (ignored the police) and did shit like smear the blood of their dead classmates of themself to fool shooter into thinking he'd already shot them. High-IQ shit, probably watch The Walking Dead like I do, respect those kids for their ingenuity and rebelling against authority.

I expect the shooter was the opposite of a misogynist, he was probably sparing a lot of the girls and if he were equal-opportunity instead of 5 boys 14 girls we'd probably be seeing something like 2 boys 200 girls.

As for the two female teachers who died, my guess was they were cowering begging the shooter to kill the kids but spare them and the shooter shot them out of disgust. If there were any male teachers they were probably heroically carrying kids on their backs trying to get them out, throwing themselves in front of kids as human shields, and they impressed the shooter so he chose to spare them, just like Payton Gendron spared that cashier.

In fact - maybe the reason any kids died at all was because of the 2 foid teachers using them as human shields. Maybe those two were the targets (has anyone checked if Ramos was in either of their classes 5-10 years ago when he was a student there?) and if they'd just surrendered themselves to the shooter instead of holding the kids up as shields, no kids would've died. If forensics did indicate that you can bet to hell the teacher's unions will pressure the police to bury it.

Last edited:
Put me in the screenshot reddit niggers :panties::panties::panties:

Looks like Mexico.

Looks like Mexico.
Yes I'd say >50% chance if you go back even 1 generation to the parents of either the shooter or the victims you'll find an illegal immigrant, definitely if you go back two.

Though with the treasonous reforms of even legal migration I guess it's possible they were wrongfully yet semi-legally allowed via overperscribed visas

The M one was... good potenti, not allowed to say anything.

was honestly shocked to see how developed that foid was for her age
View attachment 618434
View attachment 618435
(also i’m not sexualizing her for the giga cucked mods)
Really unfortunate that you have to make that disclaimer, like on reddit; also, foids of her age here on my country there are a lot that are equally developed (also not sexualizing, i am virtuous)

Kek only potential was on J.
Still nothing of value was lost.

Op is a perverted fag

J number 1 and N dead last since she's a niggress mongrel

I fully agree with the last point. Genetic trash cleaned... In video game.

I feel for the shooter, he was song young and now his life is ovER. :feelsbadman:

Was this on IT?

Chad already filled her holes with cum
Let's not jump to conclusions here, maybe there's a 50/50 chance at this point.

She appears to compete in sports outside of school so that might mean she has less free time, IE does this until her dad picks her up instead of loitering around unobserved.

If I had a daughter I'd definitely get her into lots of after-school group activities so long as it wasn't some bullshit w/ a 1on1 teacher like learning gymnastics where she'd def fuck him, but more like soccer or baseball where it's outdoors in the open, more than one coach, a team watching what you do, etc.

Was this on IT?
I wish there was a way to tell I jsut randomly poke around and sometimes notice but I'm sure there's lotso f threads here that got referenced we didn't know to link to.

Part of the problem is this bullshit LARP they do about privacy where they don't link directly to the thread, if they did maybe we coudl set up some kind of automatic recognition system to ping us

View attachment 618283
On closer inspection, this appears to have been photoshopped to make her look more voluptuous.

This is the image of her that is more widespread:

Uvalde shooting victims included 6 current Little League players

She is still fine and I fapped to this picture of her.

On closer inspection, this appears to have been photoshopped to make her look more voluptuous.
This is the image of her that is more widespread
whaat... okay this is intriguing we need to figure out which is the original and which is the mod and who made the mod

LessCurvedMoreCurved

There seems to be a difference in contrast/lighting too.
Plus also with how much of the chair is shown on the upper-left... the length/width issue is off, it would be easier to compare if I could figure out what to crop to get them the same height

That's mexico already... How unfortunate...

whaat... okay this is intriguing we need to figure out which is the original and which is the mod and who made the mod

View attachment 620142View attachment 620143

There seems to be a difference in contrast/lighting too.
Plus also with how much of the chair is shown on the upper-left... the length/width issue is off, it would be easier to compare if I could figure out what to crop to get them the same height
If you zoom in on the picture in which her ass looks bigger it looks like a sub-par photoshop job.

On TinEye a reverse image search of the first photo (less curved) returns 91 results and the second one (more curved) returns 92 results - they're probably too similar for the software to pick up on the difference.

Either way she looks fine in those tight trousers. :feelsohh: