Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Of rice and men (jbw theory)

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
the link shows some good theories regarding WMAF, particularly from incel POV. however it doesn't really deliver on the single biggest factor why white incels go after Asian women - the fact that Asian women are lowest IQ and have worst upbringing, which means once grown they have the lowest genetic standards possible.

I don't find SE Asian girls attractive and EA girls are fine, though Kazakhs are decent.

How much of an impact did the whole "model minority" meme affect the SMV of the average noodlewhore? I've noticed that most noodles with white men are older/ middle aged. And recently, a big surge of asian pride has replaced the whole "asian good assimilator" shit.

It’s still over if you’re a dwarf though, even if you’re white.

How much of an impact did the whole "model minority" meme affect the SMV of the average noodlewhore? I've noticed that most noodles with white men are older/ middle aged. And recently, a big surge of asian pride has replaced the whole "asian good assimilator" shit.
I think these are copes and the difference you have observed recently are just a function of cash. if you look at heavily Asian cities like LA, SF, Sydney the rices are at the stage of immigration where the parents arw running the takeaway but the millenial kid did some coping university, hence has a good salary.
this removes one the strike against Asian men for being of poorer economic quality than white guys, and hence they only have the strike of being poorer genetic quality, meaning they can qualify for a noodle

I think these are copes and the difference you have observed recently are just a function of cash. if you look at heavily Asian cities like LA, SF, Sydney the rices are at the stage of immigration where the parents arw running the takeaway but the millenial kid did some coping university, hence has a good salary.
this removes one the strike against Asian men for being of poorer economic quality than white guys, and hence they only have the strike of being poorer genetic quality, meaning they can qualify for a noodle
Makes sense, I also assume that the noodlewhores will just adapt to some type of race dual mating strats too.
Edit: More than they did before.

Makes sense, I also assume that the noodlewhores will just adapt to some type of race dual mating strats too.
Edit: More than they did before.
yeah that seems to be the strategy. add in that riceman are least woke and most bluepilled around, and it means the noodles can do alpha(white) fucks beta(rice)bux more easily as the riceman will be grateful still

SEA holes repulse me. They are nigger-asians.

SEA holes repulse me. They are nigger-asians.
SEA holes are no worse than EA, the problem is not the foids, the problem is the ricemen and their views on assimilation.
The first thing they need to do with their alleged IQ, is realise the bullshit their parents told them only held true back in their shithole villages in their shithole countries.

This is why the riceman grows up and even aged 25 will act and look low T and faggy and get mogged. In all my time living in these cities I have met 2 ricemen only who see through this and went through the pain of changing themselves positively.

The parents don't fill the foids heads with that shit, because they are based and don't really care about daughters and never wanted them anyway. Hence the foids have much more global value and outlook.

lick my fuckin penis stupi dglownigger you fuckin idiot man JBW isnt right

the fact that Asian women are lowest IQ

Not true.

and have worst upbringing

Not true either.

they have the lowest genetic standards possible.

Ding ding. This is the only reason. Asian women are the only race where at least some of the women will overlook flaws on a white man that other races like whites and latinas would only be willing to forgive on a black man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back