Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Of course.

I feel sorry for anyone who is still taking this forum seriously.
It turned into a low IQ cestpit, a crab bucket full of mentally deranged freaks who found a place where they can post their retarded shit without having to face consequences for it. It has very little to do with actual inceldom anymore and if you're an incel with an IQ above 80, there's nothing you can gain from this place.
Sad. Also sorry about the stuff from months before I was going through a hard time. Idk if you can see that

I remember when myself and others said those exact words when the fakecels were given full immunity and we were called "purity spiralers" for trying to keep this place free of fake fucks (who loved to brag btw).

@nice_try It's practically self-evident now that a certain someone paid to stay unbanned and keep bragging for the longest time, until the shit couldn't be contained anymore.
Who paid? That’s possible?