Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Of course.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Of course, the thread was deleted. You fucking niggers think you can just sweep this under the couch and everything will be forgotten? Clownshow.is.

iu

This site has gone to shit

Free @FemoidsGTFO & @LeFrenchCel

The simp "you go girl" behaviour is what makes this even more sad.

THE WHITEPILL NEED TO SPREAD MORE

They merked @LeFrenchCel too?

WHAT THE FUCK.

This is some CCP-tier authoritarian bullshit.

They merked @LeFrenchCel too?

WHAT THE FUCK.

This is some CCP-tier authoritarian bullshit.
Free all my niggas they dindu nuffin they wuz good bois

Brutal every user will get raided and killed pill

I remember when myself and others said those exact words when the fakecels were given full immunity and we were called "purity spiralers" for trying to keep this place free of fake fucks (who loved to brag btw).

@nice_try It's practically self-evident now that a certain someone paid to stay unbanned and keep bragging for the longest time, until the shit couldn't be contained anymore.

What the fuck happened here??

What the fuck happened here??
tl;dr: Fat Link (not tagging any of them, because then they'll delete this thread too JFL) sold us all out for some nudes on discord from a hole infiltrator who wanted to have an account restored here.

I know I say this a lot, but...

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS.

joker-joaquin-phoenix.gif

tl;dr: Fat Link (not tagging any of them, because then they'll delete this thread too JFL) sold us all out for some nudes on discord from a hole infiltrator who wanted to have an account restored here.

I know I say this a lot, but...

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS.

joker-joaquin-phoenix.gif
I have seen the archive now, brutally over for this site, i actually did not believe a mod would betray us for pussy

Interesting turn of events

Fat Link sold us all out for some nudes on discord from a hole infiltrator who wanted to have an account restored here.
It has come to my attention that this is factually incorrect. The hole did not want to have an account here restored.

Apologies for the incorrect information.

It has come to my attention that this is factually incorrect. The hole did not want to have an account here restored.

Apologies for the incorrect information.
Is that it? Was this for nothing then???

They didn't even do anything.
Yeah exactly, they didn't do anything: Same with @Stupid Clown

This place is a fucking joke at this point- and that's an understatement.

sold us all out for some nudes on discord
Doubt it was even for nudes, there seems to be no evidence of this other than fat link claiming it and the way he was talking to her in those screenshots it doesnt look like a sort of exchange where he was getting nudes or anything.

@based_meme is a sissy faggot cuck

@Stupid Clown was right all along holy shit:shock:

Of course, the thread was deleted. You fucking niggers think you can just sweep this under the couch and everything will be forgotten? Clownshow.is.

iu
WTF HAPPENED WHAT THREAD

I WAS ASLEPE THE WHOLE TIME

@MiSKiRaT Akhicel, read the announcement threads in ID.

On the contrary... The perturbations of destiny have been felt. Change is coming.
I'm too retarded rn to understand what this is.

One of my poll threads got deleted too lol

I'm too retarded rn to understand what this is.
I can't believe an admin on this site stabbed us on the back and banned users like nothing just for an e whore. Fuck biology for hardwiring men to simp for evil sluts and fuck nature death to africa.

I can't believe an admin on this site stabbed us on the back and banned users like nothing just for an e whore. Fuck biology for hardwiring men to simp for evil sluts and fuck nature death to africa.
I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKS ABOUT THIS SHIT IN MY INSANITY POSTS DO U NOT UNDERSTAND. I'm happy you guys did now. But you gotta seriously TAKE @erenyeager word to heart when I make a post. Jfllll IM LITERALLY RIGHT 24/7

Pathetic simp behavior, he threw one our ours under the bus for some anonymous roastie pics :feelsUgh:

Pathetic simp behavior, he threw one our ours under the bus for some anonymous roastie pics :feelsUgh:
I fuckin told you flying mcfuckquaks to listen to me.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKS ABOUT THIS SHIT IN MY INSANITY POSTS DO U NOT UNDERSTAND. I'm happy you guys did now. But you gotta seriously TAKE @erenyeager word to heart when I make a post. Jfllll IM LITERALLY RIGHT 24/7
I KNEW ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME AND I KEPT BEGGING USERS NOT TO WORSHIP WHORES I DID IT THE EASY WAY THEY IGNORED ME I DID IT THE HARD WAY THEY STILL DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME EVERY HUMAN-MONKEY RETARD THAT LET'S HIS DESIRES OVERRIDE HIS LOGICAL AND JUSTIFIED THINKING TO OVERTHROW HIS BROCELS UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT DESERVES TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY ["CAT"-"ER"-"PILL"-"AR-15"-S]

Very believable. Don't care for this sort of nigger highschool-clique drama but I find it funny that no matter what community it is, it's always destined to be eaten alive by its own.

I remember when myself and others said those exact words when the fakecels were given full immunity and we were called "purity spiralers" for trying to keep this place free of fake fucks (who loved to brag btw).

@nice_try It's practically self-evident now that a certain someone paid to stay unbanned and keep bragging for the longest time, until the shit couldn't be contained anymore.
I feel sorry for anyone who is still taking this forum seriously.
It turned into a low IQ cestpit, a crab bucket full of mentally deranged freaks who found a place where they can post their retarded shit without having to face consequences for it. It has very little to do with actual inceldom anymore and if you're an incel with an IQ above 80, there's nothing you can gain from this place.

jfl he didn't even get pics