Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Of all the things I am traumatized by it's shooting my shot

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED. The flashbacks, the PTSD, of asking women out and getting rejected is too much. People are insane to think that it's worse to have never tried. That's simply not true. You could have masturbated. I 100% dead serious, that masturbating for the rest of my life as a virgin who never tried, would feel so much better than a masturbating virgin at 43 who tried as hard as he could and still failed.

Last edited:
You are 43? Brutally over.I hope i don't end up like you

At least you made their day a little bit shittier. Their ego gets hurt if an ugly guy thinks he has a chance.

I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED. The flashbacks, the PTSD, of asking women out and getting rejected is too much. People are insane to think that it's worse to have never tried. That's simply not true. You could have masturbated. I 100% dead serious, that masturbating for the rest of my life as a virgin who never tried, would feel so much better than a masturbating virgin at 43 who tried as hard as he could and still failed.

yay red pill cucks understate how much rejection can destroy a man, worthless toilets actually get ego boost, entertainments and etc from them. really cruel gender they are

also as a fellow oldcel I hate to be bearer of bad news but thanks to tech advancements our chances of ascension are near 0 its ovER:feelsrope:

At least you made their day a little bit shittier. Their ego gets hurt if an ugly guy thinks he has a chance.
i never really thought about it that way, but the fact that I CHOse them, and had the gall to think I had a chance with them was a form of legal sexual assault in a way

i never really thought about it that way, but the fact that I CHOse them, and had the gall to think I had a chance with them was a form of legal sexual assault in a way
I wouldnt be surprised if some of them really saw it that way :feelshaha:, they didnt consent for you to come in their personal space and talk to them.

You have a masters degree?

i would rope by 40

I hate how people keep saying that you are not a incel if you don't try but every single rejection will haunt my dreams and i won't give a single foid that attention.

Trying will
Multiple your pain

i would rope by 40
my plan is 45 :feelskek:
only reason its 45 and not 40 is I am trying to time when the societal reform happens in a post-collapse society.

elites are planning great reset by 2030 I'll be 41 then, so maybe an opportunity will rise up for me to snag up some young relatively untouched foid
its just a off-chance

RIP turbooldcel. soyciety should pay for what its done to you in marvel movie

Trying to approach as an incel is like a bird with crippled wings jumping off a building.

Are you ethnic? :feelssus:

I'm much too high inhib to do anything of what you said; it's for 5/10s and above who have socialcirclemaxxed, since "cold" approaching is HTN and above only. :feelsclown:

In the mid 00’s PUA stuff was kinda newish and I was desperate so I gave it a try. Tons of rejections. I gave up and eventually saw pua for the grift it is.

In the mid 00’s PUA stuff was kinda newish and I was desperate so I gave it a try. Tons of rejections. I gave up and eventually saw pua for the grift it is.
I still enjoy negging

this idea of trying several times until you get something is stupid

Honestly i regularly think about the time i asked a girl out and she brutally rejected me so yeah its absolutely not worth it if theres uncertainty in your relationship with a woman if youre not chad you get rejected

Hows being 43? How Are your copes?