Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Obviously it wouldn't have all the stuff it has in the video, but if somehow I ever got a girlfriend a cabin seems like it would be nice to live in.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All by myself with a girl that likes me, around nature and working around the cabin instead of rotting in some wagie job.

Maybe I've swallowed too many blackpills as of late, but I don't think I could last long in a cabin with a foid without losing my mind.

Maybe I've swallowed too many blackpills as of late, but I don't think I could last long in a cabin with a foid without losing my mind.
Well I'm talking about a girl that genuinely like you and doesn't act like the bipolar maniacs that make up a lot of women nowadays.

Clear sign that it's over

Well I'm talking about a girl that genuinely like you and doesn't act like the bipolar maniacs that make up a lot of women nowadays.
Which sounds like I have a better chance in meeting bigfoot wrestling with Cthulu.
Girls been bipolar for a good while now. And if not that, they will try and be demanding and try controlling you in doing things they want to do in the cabin.
Don't think I can deal with that now anymore.

Not saying it's impossible, it just seems highly unlikely.

Just be rich bro!

Looks like heaven, but an acceptable female probably doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back