Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Observe women’s reactions when cringemaxxed chincel does pranks vs when chad does it

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

Vs

Just observe every single interaction this chincel has with women, and compare that to the Chads interactions. Chincel = uncomfortableness, second hand cringe and embarrassment, no smiles of attraction, just smiles of pity or embarrassment.

Chad = IOIs galore, persistent eye contact, laughing, flirting, lip biting, hair twirling, dick-wanting.

Both are autistic tier “pranks” that are probably staged, but I believe even if they are, this would probably be the real outcomes. Framecel chincel gymmaxxed beta takes off his shirt and trying to act alpha, only gets looks of contempt and facepalms. Chads shirt comes off and act like a shy beta, women want his seed.

YOUR LOOKS ARE YOUR LIFE.

just have your shirt stolen br0

FACE >>>> Everything

1st guy was so cringy I could feel it physically. Dude had me sweating from embarrassment when he asked those two to record him "breaking a world record".

He was better when redneck maxxing tbh

1st guy was so cringy I could feel it physically. Dude had me sweating from embarrassment when he asked those two to record him "breaking a world record".
the first one doesn't feel cringey to me, it's basically just like watching a special needs person, it's kinda sad

False, the second one have better pers0nality

the first one doesn't feel cringey to me, it's basically just like watching a special needs person, it's kinda sad
He is such a cringey motherfucker

Rip sniffles.

I’m bumping this thread because this is a great example of looks-law. The first guy is obviously an unattractive beta with a wimp skull, while the other guy is the quintessential Chad. Just look at the reactions.

“Just be low inhib” or “just be alpha” BTFO. Women want nothing to do with the first guy, even after he “gymmaxxed” (his subhuman frame and lack of chin = never began) and acted dominant, alpha, whatever you want to call it. It’s obvious that that shit does nothing unless you are Chad.

“TEEHEE CHAD YOU ARE SUCH A FUNNY PRANKSTER”

the worst is this autistic ricecel.

"I FOLLOW YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND WATCH YOUR YOUTUBE. CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A PIC WITH ME?"

fPNsdRm.jpg

EnchantedGraciousAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

pure suicide fuel as a ricecel. why are we so autistic? why? why do fukken autistic ricecels still cope with MUH FACE WIDTH AND ROBUST SKULL! when it looks like absolute chit on a 5'5 ricecel frame.

the worst is this autistic ricecel.

"I FOLLOW YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND WATCH YOUR YOUTUBE. CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A PIC WITH ME?"

fPNsdRm.jpg

EnchantedGraciousAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

pure suicide fuel as a ricecel. why are we so autistic? why? why do fukken autistic ricecels still cope with MUH FACE WIDTH AND ROBUST SKULL! when it looks like absolute chit on a 5'5 ricecel frame.
What are your thoughts on this Autist ricecel who wore this mask during a video (and seemingly it was never addressed)

That’s some autism right there.

What are your thoughts on this Autist ricecel who wore this mask during a video (and seemingly it was never addressed)

That’s some autism right there.

i can't watch it. ricecels have negative verbal aptitude. it gives me a panic attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back