Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obnoxious soccer mom manlet-shames umpire; he’s having none of it

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

the blackpill is everywhere

Where's the guy's neck?

fat cunts with 0-1 kids yelling "ridiculous!" because their bullying attempt lead to the coach leaving

there's nothing wrong though with 2019, anyone that has a problem is an angry incel or nazi

I never understand the whining at Little league levels. STFU and let the ump do his job. The calls aren't that much better if any of those kids somehow made the majors.

no nothing of little leagues but if I was that dude I would come back with a boomstick and the type of gift you only give once.

Retards breeding retarded children, the average IQ there must be under 50.

Is that what American women are like?

"Ooohhh gooood"

I almost puked hearing that shit, fucking annoying cunts.

those parents are cringe

I never understand the whining at Little league levels. STFU and let the ump do his job. The calls aren't that much better if any of those kids somehow made the majors.

Glad he walked off instead of arguing. Making fun of height is so juvenile, most ppl just hold it inside them but the mom had to say it out. Wat a cunt.