Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obituary of an ACTUAL gentleman

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★

None of this is news of course because Wilkes McDermid / William Chong jumped in 2014.

But this article always gets me right in the feels, because I find this man's life, death, and his writing about his blackpills more relatable than ER's manifesto, and honestly more relatable than a lot of the other vicious rage that gets spat out in our spaces. And I just find his whole character as a man admirable and inspiring. I wish I had known him.

After he jumped, this writer from the Standard found person after person after person who had only good things to say about him. Including a list of women a mile long, who he was a good friend and colleague to.

From what those women wrote about him, you can tell he provided orbiter services and emotional tampon services, (I.e. he was just a good friend) who gave a lot and asked for nothing in return. He wasn't some social outcast who sat in his basement calling women nasty names and wondering where his waifu was. He was a good, awesome guy who obviously was a positive presence in everyone's life. He gave and gave and gave to everyone around him, and he didn't do this conditionally and he wasn't bargaining for stuff in return. He obviously didn't go around hitting on women out of his league constantly like some infantile pajeet.

But still nobody wanted to fuck him, because no matter how much good he brought into the world, he was still a short, ugly ricecel.

And he was even classy in the way that he wrote about that. The fact that it really is about looks, race, height and wealth or manifestations of power. You'd better have most of those if you want to even exist in women's eyes as anything more than a cute asexual puppy. The fact that people will lie and lie and lie about the fact that it's mainly your looks that mean nobody will ever want to fuck you.

His blackpill writing wasn't foids this, holes that, toilets cunts roasties whores. He was just all class, all the time. I admire that. I want to be more like that.

There needs to be more awareness of this man, and the aspect of inceldom he represents. The fact that it's not just edgy neet teenagers ranting about raping minors and going ER, who are invisible to women. The fact that we aren't just Shakespearean caricatures of evil, with nothing good to offer. We aren't school shooters or serial rapists. We are normal guys going around in plain sight.

He was SUCH a good dude. He would have been a good catch and a good partner in life, for any foid who had been smart enough or biologically able to see it. But none of them ever did, because he wasn't Chad. That was his blackpill.

And if a guy as good as him is written off, to me that's the most profound blackpill there is.

Last edited:
Yeah, his suicide note is a brutal blackpill:

What this ... means [is] that it’s ‘game over’ for me.”

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
nigga could have posted some food blogs for us on here

Wilkes story made me sad when i heard about it for the first time. Another struggling desperate man who could get nothing in this shit world. He found about the harsh truth and realized its over.

Every male who kills himself after struggling and suffering for years is sad news.

Last edited:
just goes to show theres no point to be good to society. in the end only some silly inkwells acknowledged his issues.

better off shooting those foids holes and cunts

See what being good , Ends you Up with

This shithole is fucked with Shitters

Night aswell be Shit yourself.

just goes to show theres no point to be good to society. in the end only some silly inkwells acknowledged his issues.

better off shooting those foids holes and cunts
Based

Wilkes story made me sad when i heard about it for the first time. Another struggling desperate man who could get nothing in this shit world. He found about the harsh truth and realized its over.

Every male who kills himself after struggling and suffering for years is sad news.
Based.

Thank you for sharing his story with us OP. It's sad when an incel can no longer cope and chooses the rope.

I think his final meal demonstrates his class. Also the fact that he jumped from the very restaurant who served him it, if I recall correctly. May he RIP.

Interesting find. The FAQ is pretty hilarious and snarky!
Just read this (the main text anyway). Man that dude was based. It's true I've never seen a white foid with an East Asian dude.

Wilkes was a god amongst men, he was betrayed by men and his pain is one of the saddest things I have ever felt. Hopefully he is in a better place, I hope to be like Wilkes one day. What a hero, what a legend, what a tragic addition to a growing statistic. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember this. Sad shit, man.

Article was written by a woman, who probably got dicked so hard that evening by a Chad from Tinder that she could barely walk the day after
Only males and especially only incels and truecels will understand St. Wilkes McDermid and his important blackpill work before it ever even became a thing :blackpill:
RIP blessed fallen brocel, may you have found some semblance of peace after a lifetime of TFL