Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obesity has zero effect on your looks if you’re a trucel!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My face still looks the same minus facial hair from when I was 14 even though I gained more than 50 lbs (174 lbs @ 5’4 —> 217 @ 5’5) now at 18. Trucels have naturally bloated faces, fatcel = fakecel is utter cope!!

PM me if you want to see for yourself.

Last edited:
@sub human @Words2_live_bye

I agree only if a person knows they have a subhuman face underneath the fat. :feelsjuice:

Some trucels look better as fatcels. The fats hides their subhuman skeleton. And then there's the saggy skin and stretchmarks from the weight loss.

Last edited:
if a guy has good bones and is fat, his weight is holding him back

if a guy has shit bones and is fat, losing weight will do nothing.

like 1% of fat guys are actually good looking under the fat

Some trucels look better as fatcels. The fats hides their subhuman skeleton. And then there's the saggy skin and stretchmarks.
isn't there surgery for that?

@sub human @Words2_live_bye
i don't think facially i'm a truecel or anything. But my obesity definitely hides my face shape. It makes me look ugly and rounded despite i think i have a good jaw underneath it :feelsmage: :feelsclown:

Nah. I’m not saying gymmaxxing is the key but girls certainly don’t want an obese whale.

This is why "feminicide" happens. Woman does something way over the line and gets dead. Dude should've left the club and played the long con on her, try to take some advantage, idk.

Being fat is a consequence of coping with food. If you're fat, chances are it was already over, because if not, why were you coping in the first place? Of course, a minority of fatties can have a real chance if they lose weight.

J.G is actually quite handsome and has a Europid skull structure.

Being fat is a case of schroedinger‘s incel. You are both incel and fakecel because you don’t know if there is an incel hiding behind the fat.

I’m not fat so I know it’s over for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back