Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You’re a Trucel in Looks, You Can’t Be Neurotypical!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every 18 year old ethnic I have seen with a legit 2/10 face in my school has been friendless, very soft spoken, socially anxious loners, and are KHHVs.

Also, face and NT is greater than height as long as you are below 6’0-6’2 to get tallfag halo: I see a few turbomanlets (5’2-5’5) Rice and Curries with girlfriends but never one I would consider trucel in looks or non NT social outcast.

Took photos of the trucels of what I would consider a 2/10.
165883EC 8EC9 4F36 A0B8 31AF9561BA1E

391452D3 476A 408F 9304 E8D9F121B464

Trucels are treated terribly by society, no one wants to be speak to them and are excluded by society from the moment they are born and completely fail to develop social skills, which is why I believe neurotypicals and friendhavers with sexhaving normies and chads should be banned. :feelsree:

Last edited:
I'm 6'3 but my 2/10 face makes me truecel.

@IncelKing @BraincelsRefugee @sub human @mentalcel1 @iceandblood @Transcended Trucel @Broly @Mentally lost cel

Every 18 year old ethnic I have seen with a legit 2/10 face in my school has been friendless, very soft spoken, socially anxious loners, and are KHHVs.

Also, face and NT is greater than height as long as you are below 6’0-6’2 to get tallfag halo: I see a few turbomanlets (5’2-5’5) Rice and Curries with girlfriends but never one I would consider trucel in looks or non NT social outcast.

Took photos of the trucels of what I consider a 2/10.

Trucels are treated terribly by society, no one wants to be speak to them and are excluded by society from the moment they are born and completely fail to develop social skills, which is why I believe neurotypicals and friendhavers with sexhaving normies and chads should be banned. :feelsree:
Damn the skull shape on the second pic:dafuckfeels:

The dreaded and feared gay alien skull
D_Y5Ou2XUAgZLPq.jpg

You cant develop social skills when people are running away from you. Same as there is no chad with social anxiety and lack of self esteem.

Are you autistic? if not, giga failed normie volcel. :feelsree:
I don't know for sure but I do think I'm autistic tbh. How can I know if I'm autistic?

You cant develop social skills when people are running away from you. Same as there is no chad with social anxiety and lack of self esteem.

Based. I actually made a post about this before. More attractive people are better socialized and will seem more “normal”. Unattractive people won’t get the social development and conditioning to be “normal” which will further exacerbate their isolation

Being truecel goes hand in hand with mental illnesses because the stuff truecels go trough produces mental illnesses

Yeap. I can confirm. Though I think I'm able to communicate with people to a degree at least (on the internet, for instance, nobody sees my face). It's not very hard, since it's all about looks mostly. Normies don't have super skills in this aspect either. All they have is looks and positive
feedback.
I think many incels have noticed they're treated better until they show their faces, for example, especially when it comes to foids.

Last edited:
it is true when you talk about some soyfags, but I have seen ugly high T uglyfags who are nt with girls. they are retarded, extremelly low inhib, criminal types. but they are rarely manlets :lasereyes::society:

Good thing I'm an aspie then:feelsrope:

I subscribe to the theory that mental illness = ugliness.

Disregarding the most extreme cases like complete schizos and autists ofc. Mentally ill, attractive people will always be supported, symphatized and accommodated to an extent where they will be able to live normally. Mental illness becomes a problem problem when you're ugly because nobody will tolerate a second of your weirdness. You will be cast out if you don't fit in without a hitch. This means that mental illness only really exists and impacts with ugliness. And obviously the life experience of ugliness will make you become a weird freak anyways.

Last edited:
Probably true but Ive never met a truecel irl. Most fucked up Guy was 5'3 but that was just his height

The ugliest normies that I see r football jocks or something that r usually fat but they still have height typically

This is the Melvin effect. If you are ugly (facial asymmetry, malocclusion, hypoplasia or prognathism) and/or manlet people will treat you like trash, reject you and avoid you, then you will end up becoming a misfit who no longer enjoys interacting with people, [UWSL]it is a defense mechanism, [/UWSL][UWSL]avoidant personality disorder is closely related to this. I was NT in my childhood and had many friends but when I reached adolescence everything turned into hell.[/UWSL]

Attachments

• images - 2022-06-19T131725.079.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-19T131725.079.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
@Don Vito NTcels are all fakecels! :reeeeee: