Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Obese Muslim incel-tier (2/10 PSL) looking guy I know just had a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Some really ugly fat Muslim guy I've known for a few years at my Uni just got married recently and had a kid. Is Islammaxxing possible for us incels?

Does his wife happen to be a goat and/or donkey?

B5EB535B 7799 4926 81B2 E9BA78D39375

Some really ugly fat Muslim guy I've known for a few years at my Uni just got married recently and had a kid. Is Islammaxxing possible for us incels?
You have to be able to shoot a 150lb draw bow, swim across a river, ride a camel/horse with your lance, and know how to use a sword and buckler... Just sayin...

You have to be able to shoot a 150lb draw bow, swim across a river, ride a camel/horse with your lance, and know how to use a sword and buckler... Just sayin...
What are you talking about?

Just be hideous and brown theory.

He has something she wants then, whether it's status of money.

He's wagecuking for her.

It's all about those betabuxx.

I can't believe tbh she must be on something

Wait till she cucks him with a white incel.

Yes the guy is a STEMcel engineer so he's definitely BETA bucks but he's MUSLIM and is a foreign student from Pakistan.

Yes the guy is a STEMcel engineer so he's definitely BETA bucks but he's MUSLIM and is a foreign student from Pakistan.
No matter the religion, betabucks is betabucks

There you go, he's providing her money. But still there is a chance she will cheat on him because of the nature of the foid, however muslims are generally speaking better at controlling their wifes which prevents them to slut themselves with another chad. But the chances of her cheating and fucking with another chad are always there because it has no relation to race/religion.

islam-maxxing is real

There you go, he's providing her money. But still there is a chance she will cheat on him because of the nature of the foid, however muslims are generally speaking better at controlling their wifes which prevents them to slut themselves with another chad. But the chances of her cheating and fucking with another chad are always there because it has no relation to race/religion.
Engineers only make 70k a year not really that beta buzz when plumbers make more

Is he secretly a Saudi prince?

i feel bad for the future incel son

like it said it has to be modified for the west using Entryism and Hegemony, Machiavellian tactics.

It was arranged marriage bro, I know a lot of muslims who got arranged marriage to virgin muslim girls, despite being ugly and fat.

Funny how Islam is actually more progressive than Christianity on the issue of stemcel research, it’s because Muslims don’t believe that the soul enters the foetus until 14 weeks or something. Christians haven’t read their own book though because the Bible actually prescribed abortion if you believe you wife has cheated on you.

Just because it was an arranged, doesn't mean she loves or even likes him.

Foids are stupid and do what society and alpha men tell them. They conform. If she was in the west or comes here, she will cheat with Achmed or Chad (no tyrone). The only thing that will stop her from a divorce is social shame of being a divorce to her family/social circle.

instead of saying "i know" maybe posts actual proof