Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

obese kick starter scammer Zoe Quinn accuses game dev of "abuse". His family and friends dump him in less than 2 days, then he ropes

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm summarizing to a huge amount. Basically this landwhale who's accused many other men of abuse and has a 10 year history of pulling low IQ scams, claims some random game dev she knew "abused" her

dims

Alec Holowka, a developer on Night In The Woods, has passed away- days after sexual assault allegations were made against him by Zoe Quinn.

Alec-Holowka-Night-in-the-Woods.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Holowka

His sister posts on twitter announcing his death while shitting all over him and saying he was a bad person.

What have we learned?

- Family will betray you instantly over a random ass landwhale with a long history of grifting and scams (just google "zoe quinn")

- No one will ever take your side over a woman

- After you rope, the media will shit all over you and call you a rapist

Last edited:
No one will ever turn against the real problem. Foids. Woman will always win.

I hate how women can call any man a rapist and everyone will immediately believe her, this is also the worst allegation a man can get it even surpasses being branded a murderer but these women who falsely accuse men of rape have no idea how it ruins a man´s life.

If you have the time, read all of this. It's a comprehensive list of all the scams, spread misinformation, false allegations, attention whoring behaviour and every other dirty shit she's pulled in the last few years.

Fucking cunts.
I would personally send them all to a confined underground concentration camp, where i´ll be summoning demons from the third layer of hell, in order for them to get viciously raped by their 666 inches of dick.
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I hate how women can call any man a rapist and everyone will immediately believe her, this is also the worst allegation a man can get it even surpasses being branded a murderer but these women who falsely accuse men of rape have no idea how it ruins a man´s life.
If I ever get accused of rape and it looks like my life is over, I’m just going to go out and rape the hottest chick I can find. If my life is already over, might as well get some benefit from it instead of roping.

I mean in Grand Theft Auto V.

Exactly, I'd rather be falsely accused of murder to be falsely accused of rape.

Due process applies for everyone except ugly men. What a fucking joke.
If I ever get accused of rape and it looks like my life is over, I’m just going to go out and rape the hottest chick I can find. If my life is already over, might as well get some benefit from it instead of roping.

You'd get lynched by a feminist job and their armies of SJW orbiters before you had the chance. In GTA V of course.

yikes, don't you know womyn are incapable of lying, you ankwell :soy: :soy: :soy:

Exactly, I'd rather be falsely accused of murder to be falsely accused of rape.

Due process applies for everyone except ugly men. What a fucking joke.

You'd get lynched by a feminist job and their armies of SJW orbiters before you had the chance. In GTA V of course.
Same here

Was Zoe Quinn the girl who cheated on her bf with several guys to get good game reviews, and somehow managed to spin a narrative to make herself the victim? Amazing.
Imagine getting a positive vice documentary and lots of free good press just because you cheated:

Nightmare fuel tbh. What a toxic, repulsive person she is. Wish the guy had gone ER on her.

If you have the time, read all of this. It's a comprehensive list of all the scams, spread misinformation, false allegations, attention whoring behaviour and every other dirty shit she's pulled in the last few years.

yet it's all irrelevant. people will always believe a woman no matter who she is

yet it's all irrelevant. people will always believe a woman no matter who she is
Funny how, when a man is apart of a supposed "scandal" or has a false claim against him, or is promiscuous in his career, his career is over and everything he does will be tainted with that one event. Meanwhile, a woman can legitimately do about 15 things that have been proven, but then can MAKE NEW allegations and not be able to be doubted unless you want to be branded a victim blamer and toxic rapist or whatever

If you get acused of rape or abuse by a foid, no lawyer or publicist can help you.
You need to take matters into your own hand, and destroy the source of the claims, and her family just for lols
then turn the gun on your own head
that way society will learn not to fuck with men, and that me tooing has consequences for the future of sluts families

Evenindeath

EVEN THE ROPE CAN'T SAVE YOU IF YOU'RE INCEL

If you're accused of murder you are innocent until proven guilty.

If you are accused of rape you are guilty until proven innocent.
This is so true

Maybe it´s because females don´t think all men are murderers but they think all ugly men are potential rapists.

Cuck are falling by their own stupidity jfl

That's the result when men are feminized.

Zoe Quinn is really a terrible disgusting person. The shit she's pulled so far and the drama she attracts. It's so undeniable, I would say the same if I weren't an edgy incel. Unbelievable how she still has supporters. And now she's probably responsible for bullying a mentally ill guy into suicide. I don't know how anyone can still take her seriously after all the lies.
Actual harassment (criticism is not harassment btw) and Twitter mobs are wrong no matter what side they come from. But Progressive Twitter made a sport out of it and it is encouraged and endorsed by the media. And people lose their jobs, life-long passions and lives get ruined. They're not as progressive and civilized as they think.

The gamedev scene and especially the indie scene is filled with mentally ill and outright crazy irresponsible people, stories like these, Feminist Frequency, Gamergate and AGDQ is proof of that. If you are a gamedev you should be really careful with whom you interact with. Those bluepillers are too naive. If you work in these circles you gotta go full Mike Pence or you're leaving everything to chance.

looks like a soyqueer so fuck it

Seems insane that this fat piece of shit is still around farming attention after 2014 and Quinnspiracy theory with Internet Aristocrat, in fact the guy is back to cover this shit.

I still don't get why falsely accused men decide to commit suicide rather than just becoming blackpilled, as soon as they end up on the sisterhood's bad side they decide that it's all over.
Fucking bizarre and makes me think back to this article

hERo

Seems insane that this fat piece of shit is still around farming attention after 2014 and Quinnspiracy theory with Internet Aristocrat, in fact the guy is back to cover this shit.

I still don't get why falsely accused men decide to commit suicide rather than just becoming blackpilled, as soon as they end up on the sisterhood's bad side they decide that it's all over.
Hope she gets beheaded by @fOreVER
In shaa allah all beautiful souls will be avenged

I'm summarizing to a huge amount. Basically this landwhale who's accused many other men of abuse and has a 10 year history of pulling low IQ scams, claims some random game dev she knew "abused" her

dims

His sister posts on twitter announcing his death while shitting all over him and saying he was a bad person.

What have we learned?

- Family will betray you instantly over a random ass landwhale with a long history of grifting and scams (just google "zoe quinn")

If what you are saying is true may her sister contract fatal familial insomnia.
Clintlagh

He shouldn't have worked with her in the first place. Its like the parable of the frog and the scorpion.

A dyed-haired female SJW game developer asks to collaborate nu-male on a new project. Nu-male is afraid she will accuse him of sexual assault, but the SJW game developer argues if she did that, their game would fail and neither of them would be able to find new partners to collaborate with. Nu-male considers this argument sensible and agrees to collaborate. They begin work, but at some point after the project is finished SJW game developer accuses Nu-male of sexual assault, tarnishing them both. The dying Nu-male asks SJW game developer why she accused him of sexual assault, to which she replied "I couldn't help it. Its in my nature."

SJW game developer then has a vice documentary made about her and gets $2000 per month of victimbux from other numales on patreon.

Fucking cunts.
I would personally send them all to a confined underground concentration camp, where i´ll be summoning demons from the third layer of hell, in order for them to get viciously raped by their 666 inches of dick.
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Why do "devs" feel the need to socialize in real life in SJWs circles.

To understand how idiotic this sounds, imagine if garbage men were socializing with feminists and virtue signalling on the internet.

Imagine john carmack doing this shit, blogging about his feelings or how oppressed women are.

Why do "devs" feel the need to socialize in real life in SJWs circles.

To understand how idiotic this sounds, imagine if garbage men were socializing with feminists and virtue signalling on the internet.

Imagine john carmack doing this shit, blogging about his feelings or how oppressed women are.
I get what you mean, it's mostly the posers doing this shit and fraternizing with SJW rubbish.

dims

What have we learned?

I want to kill her

She knows no loyalty

I get what you mean, it's mostly the posers doing this shit and fraternizing with SJW rubbish.

Back to this old question. Are these SJW guys just really fucking lonely and need friends so they become leftists/npcs?

Back to this old question. Are these SJW guys just really fucking lonely and need friends so they become leftists/npcs?
Probably.
I mean it seems pretty bad, they all date in places like work, usually some ugly noodle more often than not.
That means they can't succeed at all without some kind of serious leverage like being the more desirable race in the equation, and/or being the hierarchically superior party in the work environment, and can't hack it outside of environments where they have those leverages.

Some guy in his late 20s making money from his office job and dating some cute young waitress that's not into politics and extremism, it doesn't seem to happen anymore. He's trapped in his work environment and needs to cuck out hard and flaunt every single leverage he can, being white, being the boss, being politically correct, even getting some stupid trendy tattoo or whatever they're doing at the office if that's what it takes.

I don't see them as doing a single fucking thing voluntarily, I just see someone backed into a corner.

If you're accused of murder you are innocent until proven guilty.

If you are accused of rape you are guilty until proven innocent.

Even if you were proven innocent, you would still be viewed as a rapist by many. You will get no job, because no one wants to employ you, because screeching cunts with aposematic hair color would go postal, if they did employ you. You have no economic future. Even if you weren't an Incel before the trial, you will become one afterwards, because every foid is scared off by our reputation. Your friend circle will cease to exist, because everyone despises sexual offenders. No one will want you, you will always be a rapist in their mind - a verdict won't change the mind of the public. Because there is a medial witch-hunt beforehand, everyone will have an opinion about you, even if the trial hasn't even begun yet. People are extremely biased, they don't want to change their opinions. They know, who and what you are, before they even see you. Everyone is like that. If she accuses you, your life will be over, there's no exculpation of your name after your verdict of not-guilty. Even if she gets punished for her lies, her punishment won't be severe. You, on the other hand, are a pariah for life.

Just fucking lol. When a foid wants to destroy your life, she can do it with a simple word. She doesn't have to do it in public, she can just spout rumours. Those claims will get a sustainable momentum, sooner or laiter. By spewing poison/lies, she can destroy you, because the rumour will spread. No one wants to be friend with someone, who is capable of doing such heinous acts. "Rape is a special kind of evil" - everyone considers rape as the most reprehensible act a human can commit. Your whole friend circle will turn against you.

And when you get sent into prison: Tyrone, the hispanics and the methhead nazi-skins are waiting for you and the moment, when you drop your soap. No matter, how vile their respective crimes were, they will always consider themselves as above you, because you are a rapist and rape is a special kind of evil. Even hardened criminals like murderers and druglords are total white-knights, when it comes to women. The whole prison wants you dead. Even if you survive, you are a registered sex offender afterwards. Every man out there wants you dead, too.

Once you are accused by a woman, your life is over.

And when you get sent into prison: Tyrone, the hispanics and the methhead nazi-skins are waiting for you and the moment, when you drop your soap. No matter, how vile their respective crimes were, they will always consider themselves as above you, because you are a rapist and rape is a special kind of evil. Even hardened criminals like murderers and druglords are total white-knights, when it comes to women. The whole prison wants you dead. Even if you survive, you are a registered sex offender afterwards. Every man out there wants you dead, too.

Strong post. That's why I don't buy the whole "men are getting lower T and becoming cucks" theory.

The most masculine dudes I know, the guys who work blue collar jobs, huge frames, tattoos... they are the biggest fucking betas / cucks / submissive idiots when it comes to women.

They're like soys but 10 times worse because they always want to use violence on anyone deemed evil by women.

He should’ve went ER

i treat family as an unbreakable bond .
i wouldnt snitch on aynone in my family , doesnt matter how outragious their crimes are .
They kick this unwritten rule with their feet while they spit on his grave .
What a fucked up family .

i treat family as an unbreakable bond .
i wouldnt snitch on aynone in my family , doesnt matter how outragious their crimes are .
They kick this unwritten rule with their feet while they spit on his grave .
What a fucked up family .

but they would do it to you since you're male

how common is it for boomer cuck dads to warn their sons if they ever "do a woman wrong" the dad will beat / jail him

Never trust a woman with a ton of tattoos and piercings. They are guaranteed losers

Strong post. That's why I don't buy the whole "men are getting lower T and becoming cucks" theory.

The most masculine dudes I know, the guys who work blue collar jobs, huge frames, tattoos... they are the biggest fucking betas / cucks / submissive idiots when it comes to women.

They're like soys but 10 times worse because they always want to use violence on anyone deemed evil by women.
This is really true.
On the inside they´re weak, just because they can scare the wolves away, it doesn´t mean they are strong as individuals.
Just another form of cuckoldry.
" Muhh wahhmen first " - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL Thank Allah this kind of insanity hasnt reached South American countries...yet.

It seems 'Murica is hell bent on being number 1 clown country. It's no longer about being the number 1 in military, space technology or economic fields, its now about being the top dog in SJW progressive marxists "values".

What a sad state of affairs for american males.

Last edited:
This is really true.
On the inside they´re weak, just because they can scare the wolves away, it doesn´t mean they are strong as individuals.
Just another form of cuckoldry.
" Muhh wahhmen first " - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 146475

EVEN THE ROPE CAN'T SAVE YOU IF YOU'RE INCEL
Just let obese roasties falsely accuse you and ruin you life simply because you're not chad and they felt like ruining your life because of it theory....

just be low inhib and say that you are a virgin if some landwhale tries to #metoo you

i hate obese people so much, last day some fat bitch sit beside me in train and she had dirty feet

but they would do it to you since you're male

how common is it for boomer cuck dads to warn their sons if they ever "do a woman wrong" the dad will beat / jail him

Too common.

Those worms are the lowest forms of life in the universe. How sick and twisted does a dad have to be to WANT his son to be a rapist or abuser just so he can feel morally superior to his son and virtue signal to the whole Internet about how much BETTER he is?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back