Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NYU professor prophesizes "mating crisis" in the US

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Fewer men than women are attending college which is leading towards a "mating crisis," New York University professor Scott Galloway told CNN on Saturday.

But Galloway warned that beyond the classroom, the gap is causing an "existential threat to society," and that we are creating a "dangerous cohort."

"We have mating inequality in the country," he said, adding that women with college degrees don't want to partner with men who don't hold a degree.

"The most dangerous person in the world is a broke and lone male and we are producing too many of them," he said.

It's over for betabuxxers.

Hypergamy -> extinction.

It's over for betabuxxers.
This male is one of the few in so(y)cial science with a semblance of decency who dares to speak out against the established opinion at the risk of his career.
Like Watson (and to a lesser degree the shill Peterson) it will probably cost him everything.

not true really, i mog every other foid at my job education and iq wise, but they still treat me like dirt cause i`m nice and kind, ugly and skinny, lazy and poor
also, educated foid professionals will get both the benefits and the disadvantages that men have - being lonely and hard to find a partner, so they will ride a cock carousel until 35+ years and then try to settle, very few will find a buxxer and then just get pregnant from anyone really to become single mother
and a single mother is my best hope atm - i mean that they can solely crush an economy, men just need to help them by working less

This male is one of the few in so(y)cial science with a semblance of decency who dares to speak out against the established opinion at the risk of his career.
Like Watson (and to a lesser degree the shill Peterson) it will probably cost him everything.

give it 10 years the incidences of mass shootings probably gonna explode :feelsdevil: the majoirty of men are still in coping mode at the moment but the years will wear them coping mechanism out eventually
Nah not gonna happen. The will be like Japan on steroids

jfl how long are these fucking boomers gonna cope with muh college :feelskek:

no college for my face :feelsmage:

This is more of a prediction than a prophecy

"The most dangerous person in the world is a broke and lone male and we are producing too many of them," he said."

Good. Accelerate.

Attachments

• QUIERO SANGRE.jpeg
    QUIERO SANGRE.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11