Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NW5 INCEL 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT arrested for threatening to shoot up his school.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
http://www.mdjonline.com/news/addit...cle_c3e43332-20ba-11e8-85e9-dfa950e119ba.html

"Warrants show the 17-year-old admitted making the threat to some of his classmates on Wednesday, but said he was “just trying to be funny."

HExlTPu.jpg

17 years old!

17!!!!

Back when I was in high school I remember there being one guy who was maybe NW3.....but this is fucking NW5. He probably grows it long and combs that little island of hair in front to the side thinking it makes his baldness less noticeable (it doesn't).

It's never been more over.

that bald at 17. How can you be so fucked over by genetics.

holy shit @ that hairline

Legit womb2tomb.

The worst hairline I've ever seen for a 17 year old. He needs to be on this forum. Now that is a youngcel that I'd accept. A true subhuman.

fuck me, it;s over for eggcels

Holy fuck he looks.like he is 40'

Didn't some normie ever ask himself "How is it that only ugly guys do mass shootings"?

Another high test/DHT ogre.

God damn I've seen radiation babies that look better than this guy shit.

Dude looks like Post Malone.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

If he was a Chad, he wouldn't be arrested

i look like him but im not bald yet

Wth this guy looks like a wizzard at 17,rip him

I imagine this is what most youngcels look like

Damn. The hairline though. I was balding at 17 but it wasn't that bad.

he prob only got reported because he's ugly

I'll take his blue eyes though.

Someone morph him to a non NW

Didn't some normie ever ask himself "How is it that only ugly guys do mass shootings"?
No, why would they ask that? To them it makes perfect sense.

Ugly=scum

Having that hairline at 17 is criminal, maybe he was arrested for bieng NW5

Since he hasn’t actual shot anyone, he’s arrested simply because he’s an incel. Injustice of society strikes again. Imagine if it was Chad, nothing will happen.

Since he hasn’t actual shot anyone, he’s arrested simply because he’s an incel. Injustice of society strikes again. Imagine if it was Chad, nothing will happen.
Kek legit arrested cause you cannot get a gf. What weird world we live in.

That's sad. Can't really blame him for wanting to go on an all-out rampage against society after having to suffer looking like that...

high test ogrecels represent

that asymmetry

Tbh every male should take dutasteride at 14 to prevent this

RIP his hairline though. 2001-2018.

Relax, he was just trying to be funny.

holy fuck @ that hairline

jesus christ I feel so bad for him.

What an idiot...

The fact that he mentioned it instead of just doing it proves that if he were to do it he would get 9 or so kills then die

Holy fuck.
If I was him I'd start saving up for a fucking hair transplant.
Then again I'm already norwooding at 19.

Kinda don't feel sorry for him though, really niave, if you're thinking about doing something that serious, don't tell other people lol, just do it, or don't do it, but don't mention it, now this idiot will never be able to do it because he'll be a monitored target, probably gets his bag searched every now and then.

He looks way older than me and I am actually older. How is that even possible?

if he was a chad people would just laugh it off

him being an incel made people think he's serious about it

Looks kinda like me if my hair was fucked.

Shave that fucking disgusting neck beard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back