Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NW5 INCEL 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT arrested for threatening to shoot up his school.

screen-shot-2018-03-10-at-5-05-38-pm-png.3690

screen-shot-2018-03-10-at-5-07-07-pm-png.3691

Kek.

Last edited:
Kinda don't feel sorry for him though, really niave, if you're thinking about doing something that serious, don't tell other people lol, just do it, or don't do it, but don't mention it, now this idiot will never be able to do it because he'll be a monitored target, probably gets his bag searched every now and then.

He probably was really joking but forget to take his ugliness into consideration. I dont think people would report him if he was attractive.

He probably was really joking but forget to take his ugliness into consideration. I dont think people would report him if he was attractive.

I doubt it, I think it was just one of those kinds of moments where you are so tired of pretending you slip up and say what you really think, I've done that before, everybody just laughed along because I was the guy usually making jokes, he was probably some idiot that didn't even build a rep as "the funny guy" and decided to come out swinging with such dark humour when he wasn't even really known for being funny anyways. If he already had that rep everybody would have laughed along or say some shit like "omg you are so crazy" while laughing (happens to me a lot at work, they don't know that I'm quite serious with some of my f'd up jokes)

This is why I say common sense beats all forms of intelligence, if you work on your logic and reasoning skills, and you're the type of person to prepare and plan ahead (healthy level of paranoia), the greatest genius to ever exist will still make idiotic life choices in comparison to you.

You have to work your way up, you can't just do shit like that out of the blue, when I first arrived at my work place I was the "quiet guy", now I walk around joking and laughing with co-workers and even groping a few female co-workers and they just laugh it off (I'm average looking though, which is why I probably get away with that part). How do you think that shit would have went if I did it after 5 days of work lol, instantly fired.

That's why I doubt he was known as a "joking guy", because it would not have led to something this serious, people would have expected it from him. Dark humour from him would be seen as something normal because "he always says stuff like that". I always say stuff like that and make such jokes, so nobody even thinks I'm serious about the shit I say.

I doubt it, I think it was just one of those kinds of moments where you are so tired of pretending you slip up and say what you really think, I've done that before, everybody just laughed along because I was the guy usually making jokes, he was probably some idiot that didn't even build a rep as "the funny guy" and decided to come out swinging with such dark humour when he wasn't even really known for being funny anyways. If he already had that rep everybody would have laughed along or say some shit like "omg you are so crazy" while laughing (happens to me a lot at work, they don't know that I'm quite serious with some of my f'd up jokes)

This is why I say common sense beats all forms of intelligence, if you work on your logic and reasoning skills, and you're the type of person to prepare and plan ahead (healthy level of paranoia), the greatest genius to ever exist will still make idiotic life choices in comparison to you.

You have to work your way up, you can't just do shit like that out of the blue, when I first arrived at my work place I was the "quiet guy", now I walk around joking and laughing with co-workers and even groping a few female co-workers and they just laugh it off (I'm average looking though, which is why I probably get away with that part). How do you think that shit would have went if I did it after 5 days of work lol, instantly fired.

That's why I doubt he was known as a "joking guy", because it would not have led to something this serious, people would have expected it from him. Dark humour from him would be seen as something normal because "he always says stuff like that". I always say stuff like that and make such jokes, so nobody even thinks I'm serious about the shit I say.

Touché. You really bring up some good points.

Now that's an incel face if I ever saw one.

"just be a high testosterone beast haha"
"just be white haha"

he's probably just joking around, people do that shit all the time especially when you're 17. roasties cried about the shootings when they were responsible for creating the environment that led to them now the white knight politicians are making the police state fuck with us.

nw5 with 17 kek

A true subhuman, that hairline at the age of 17? He'll find this website very soon no doubt

A true subhuman, that hairline at the age of 17? He'll find this website very soon no doubt

Looked at your signature and followed the youtube link, I hope this really isn't you and your real name, else you literally doxxed yourself, don't you know you have to keep "work" and "play" separate, seems like you plan on starting some app company, well what do you think will happen to that company when it gets linked back to this site. When you get big enough, people start looking into your background, being connected to this site isn't good for your business, pretty bold, but also pretty stupid.

He could slay Asian women. They don't care about subhuman whites.

I have also noticed this, many young cumskins in their 20s with NW3+

lol what a moron. Announcing that you plan to commit an act of mass violence.

Fucking retard just do it don't tell anyone.

http://www.mdjonline.com/news/addit...cle_c3e43332-20ba-11e8-85e9-dfa950e119ba.html

"Warrants show the 17-year-old admitted making the threat to some of his classmates on Wednesday, but said he was “just trying to be funny."

HExlTPu.jpg

17 years old!

17!!!!

Back when I was in high school I remember there being one guy who was maybe NW3.....but this is fucking NW5. He probably grows it long and combs that little island of hair in front to the side thinking it makes his baldness less noticeable (it doesn't).

It's never been more over.
What a waste. We could have a new hERo easily.

He missed his chance to become an hERo. What a disgrace.

You think that Cruz is ugly by the same motive that you think you are a legit 3/10.

cpadvogadas-servidos-filho-autista.jpg
hes not ugly, but not attractive. in the west being average is ugly

He can probably run amish game and get an arranged marriage with that neckbeard.

http://www.mdjonline.com/news/addit...cle_c3e43332-20ba-11e8-85e9-dfa950e119ba.html

"Warrants show the 17-year-old admitted making the threat to some of his classmates on Wednesday, but said he was “just trying to be funny."

HExlTPu.jpg

17 years old!

17!!!!

Back when I was in high school I remember there being one guy who was maybe NW3.....but this is fucking NW5. He probably grows it long and combs that little island of hair in front to the side thinking it makes his baldness less noticeable (it doesn't).

It's never been more over.

Fuck, I look younger than him and I'm twice his age!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back