Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peruvian man, 42, arrested for disguising himself as a student foid to film in a school girls' restroom

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★
x.jpg

Unusual! 42-year-old man disguises himself as a girl to record minors in the school bathroom (Video)​

The images that accompany this news show dozens of angry and indignant mothers and fathers. They try to lynch a man who the police have arrested at the exit of an educational center in Peru for allegedly disguising himself as a girl and hiding in the girls' bathroom to record and abuse minors.

The man would have been discovered by the deputy principal of the school when he left the bathrooms, so he proceeded to immediately notify the parents and the police. Apparently, it would not be the first time he did it and has several police records for sexual harassment of minors. In addition, he is being investigated for alleged pedophilia for videos and photos that have been found on his mobile phone.

That's how he dressed

With shoes, socks, skirt, shirt and official jacket of the educational center and with braids, this is how this man has sneaked into a school in Peru getting into the women's bathrooms to, apparently, record and take photos of the minor girls.

The principal of the school, Ronald Vilchez, explains what happened: "This gentleman has been staying inside the toilet for several minutes. Obviously, this puts the physical and moral integrity of our students at risk."

He was discovered by the deputy director of the school, who quickly notified the police and the parents of the children of the center: "I do not know what happened there, it is not known where that man came from. I have my daughter there, it's worrying that this happens," explains a visibly worried mother.

By: Antena3

jfl and inkwells is the most dangerous "gang/terrorist group"
we oppress toilets everyday!

it's over

trannies in the action!

dis y u inkel

Lol, most sexually reserved tranny.

Also I have a question. Why do they make school uniforms so cute if they don't want girls to get sexually assaulted?
C 1559441272090

disgusting transphobia