Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

teacher arrested for banging 17-yo student

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Anthony-Linder-Creo.jpg

A New Jersey high school teacher and coach was arrested after prosecutors say he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student.

Anthony Linder-Creo, 24, was charged with four counts of second-degree sexual assault and one count of second-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

It's alleged that Linder-Creo, a business teacher and multi-sport coach at Steinert High School, had sex with a 17-year-old student at his Robbinsville home in August.

Linder-Creo was arrested on Thursday and is being held in the Mercer County Correction Center pending a detention hearing.

Hamilton schools Superintendent Scott Rocco said that as soon as the school was made aware of the investigation, Linder-Creo was suspended and a "termination of employment notice" was issued. The district fully cooperated with the investigation, according to Rocco.

"My paramount concern is the safety of our students. We have no tolerance for any actions that harm or could potentially harm our students," Rocco said in a statement. "All employees go through a background check which includes fingerprinting through the state, instructional certification through the state, interviews, and references."

The superintendent stressed that it is important that members of the community contact the district when they believe there is a problem or they have a concern with an educator.

A high school and college basketball player​

Linder-Creo played basketball with the Robbinsville Ravens until he graduated in 2015, according to MidJersey.news. He attended Cabrini University in Radnor, Pennsylvania, where he also played basketball while majoring in business management with a minor in human resources management.

Linder-Creo is being held at the Mercer County Correction Center pending a detention hearing.

Read More: Steinert High School teacher charged with sex with student | https://nj1015.com/hamilton-nj-teac...ested/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

He is going to be on parole and be released in this fucking society that hates ugly males.

Failed normie

Imagine destroying your privilege just for a quick fuck, this is what i call peak retardation

Normies problems

I am %100 sure that foid student wanted it.

17 = child

In the 1800's she'd have berthed a family already.

17 and 24 what a pedophile !! :foidSoy:
:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Nuke this soy world :feelsseriously:

I find it kinda weird that women are allowed to be attracted to older, more socially adjusted and more wealthy men but men are not allowed to feel the same way. Especially considering 17 yo isn't even a child anymore. The law only makes sense if the younger participant is also fined in some way.

Better idea yet, make it illegal for women to attain any partner older than them. It seems like they can't make good decisions so make it so. Only 3 year gaps between ages are allowed, and everything else is illegal. If women can't control their attraction to older guys, more socially adjusted and wealthier guys then better enforce the rules.

Are you kidding me? 17 year-olds are seen as children in the US? Can a country get anymore cucked than this? And in a couple months it wouldn't have been a problem at all or what?

Give him ten years in prison at least

If it was an ugly man, he would get sent in jail for the rest of his life.

If it was a foid, it wouldn't even make the news.

"But But... She's only 17 years old. It's literally pedophilia":soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If this was a 24 year old female teacher with a 17 year old boy the sentence would be far lower.

Wish i could do that, however it wouldn't be consensual:feelshmm:

She closed to being legal age and he gets arrested for having pussy with a 17-year-old, fucking stupid.

Anthony-Linder-Creo.jpg

A New Jersey high school teacher and coach was arrested after prosecutors say he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student.

Anthony Linder-Creo, 24, was charged with four counts of second-degree sexual assault and one count of second-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

It's alleged that Linder-Creo, a business teacher and multi-sport coach at Steinert High School, had sex with a 17-year-old student at his Robbinsville home in August.

Linder-Creo was arrested on Thursday and is being held in the Mercer County Correction Center pending a detention hearing.

Hamilton schools Superintendent Scott Rocco said that as soon as the school was made aware of the investigation, Linder-Creo was suspended and a "termination of employment notice" was issued. The district fully cooperated with the investigation, according to Rocco.

"My paramount concern is the safety of our students. We have no tolerance for any actions that harm or could potentially harm our students," Rocco said in a statement. "All employees go through a background check which includes fingerprinting through the state, instructional certification through the state, interviews, and references."

The superintendent stressed that it is important that members of the community contact the district when they believe there is a problem or they have a concern with an educator.

A high school and college basketball player​

Linder-Creo played basketball with the Robbinsville Ravens until he graduated in 2015, according to MidJersey.news. He attended Cabrini University in Radnor, Pennsylvania, where he also played basketball while majoring in business management with a minor in human resources management.

Linder-Creo is being held at the Mercer County Correction Center pending a detention hearing.

Read More: Steinert High School teacher charged with sex with student | https://nj1015.com/hamilton-nj-teac...ested/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Mogs tf outta me

Do I need to pity a HTN sex haver basketball player? He is just very stupid. You don't spit where you eat.

i see a lot of comments talking about how the age gap isn't anything to be concerned about. i definitely agree. i think the important point that you're all missing here is that teacher student relationships are illegal. if this were not the case, i'm pretty sure no one would care that these two were in a romantic/sexual relationship.