Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nutritionmaxx is the fundamental blackpill cope

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And probably the only real way you can ascend, BUT it is very hard to tell which foods make you into a Chad and figuring it out will take a lifetime. Also, every second of your existense matters, starting from the moment you were a onecell in you mother womb. Your mommy had good health and nutrition - you may turn into a Chad. Your mommy didn`t care and turned into a landwhale while pregnant and afterwise - it is already over.

Why nutritionmaxx is fundamental? Because it mirrors your ability to hunt and gather food. Food then makes your body flourish and that shows in your appearance and looks. 21st century is clown world in this regard, cause no one is really proving their worth as a hunter and in the end it is a time bomb of negative natural selection - looks does not always mean an organism is better suited for suvival. Top athletes, scientists, engineers, musicians - they don`t really all have model tier-looks.

For normies, maybe. For truecels, I don't think so.

High IQ thread
supplimentmaxx if you can
make sure you are getting enough sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, chromium, etc. Vitamins are very important as well.
Eat foods that contribute to your gut bacteria.
I also recommend everyone to try keto at least once
It will boost your mental and physical energy levels

Last edited:
High IQ thread
supplimentmaxx if you can
make sure you are getting enough sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, chromium, etc. Vitamins are very important as well.
Eat foods that contribute to your gut bacteria.
I also recommend everyone to try keto at least once
It will boost your mental and physical energy levels
Yes, but it is not that simple, this topic is very complicated and need an individual approach. Most biohackers look average and thats why it is not only about meeting the daily norm of nutrients, it is deeper. But as I said - it will take a lifetime of experiments.