Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nutrition is legit the most controversial thing ever

S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
Every fucking guy has a different opinion than the other, there's just no consensus on things

Yeah, its almost as controversial as religion, race, gender, and politics. If not, then perhaps on the same level of those fields.

When you tell some people you eat some certain stuff, a lot of them somehow get triggered, when they tell that you can't eat sugar, dairy, gluten, meat, and even fruit.

I just don't know, anymore...

Everyone has an opinion on what you should eat because everyone eats food themselves; that doesn't mean their opinions are based on reputable science or science at all.

i_a_m_i said:
Everyone has an opinion on what you should eat because everyone eats food themselves; that doesn't mean their opinions are based on reputable science or science at all.
nope

skinnyfat said:
Every fucking guy has a different opinion than the other, there's just no consensus on things
I know why

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, its almost as controversial as religion, race, gender, and politics. If not, then perhaps on the same level of those fields.
When you tell some people you eat some certain stuff, a lot of them somehow get triggered, when they tell that you can't eat sugar, dairy, gluten, meat, and even fruit.
I just don't know, anymore...
nah

talking like a nigger legit makes me wanna sui

nausea said:
I'm guessing you're unaware of whats going on, in the nutrition world. They're different type people (or diet gurus) on YouTube saying stuff like either Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, or Veganism is the way to go. A lot of those people get militant about nutrition, its crazy dude, even about fasting. A lot of people think they have it all sorted out...

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm guessing you're unaware of whats going on in the nutrition world.
I guess you hate your doctor

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
I guess you hate your doctor
I give up.
why don't you trust your doctor? tell me
I do trust my doctor, but I think there's some misunderstanding.

I've never mention anything about doctors before though.

There are many ways to eat healthy, it's okay for different people to have different opinions.
I think "superfoods" and miracle diets are a massive normie cope though.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm guessing you're unaware of whats going on, in the nutrition world. They're different type people (or diet gurus) on YouTube saying stuff like either Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, or Veganism is the way to go. A lot of those people get militant about nutrition, its crazy dude, even about fasting. A lot of people think they have it all sorted out...

Don't bother arguing with him, nothing he writes is coherent or well developed. I think English is his 16th language or something.

Framecel222 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't bother arguing with him, nothing he writes is coherent or well developed. I think English is his 16th language or something.
it's not even an argument, my english is correct enough

see my strat-threads

I try to stay away from people who stay away from gluten.

Dekim said:
I try to stay away from people who stay away from gluten.
I kind of lol'ed at your post.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Well it is actualy 100 % true. I've never met a single person who said that he/she (its usualy she) doesn't eat gluten, and is not super anoying to be around.

Dekim said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Well it is actualy 100 % true. I've never met a single person who said that he/she (its usualy she) doesn't eat gluten, and is not super anoying to be around.
you cannot even imagine how much you are right

Save a farmer, eat a vegan.

Just forget about it and LDAR

lol dont forget the females who try and shove that shit down our throat too, lol they think i give a shit about being healthy? fuck that. I would kill myself before i went healthy/ no junk food etc etc

just keep balanced diet and eat everything.

unles you want to be a pro-athlete or bodybuilder it doesnt have sense

I don't care about nutrition, I just eat whatever I want. Health isn't important to me.