Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Numb

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
One of many new year resolutions that I have for 2024 is to stop caring and worrying about what others may think or say of me because this year has taught me that no matter how nice and good of a person you're, people are still going to step all over you and treat you like crap.

The thing that has always baffle me is after all the bs that society put you through, they expect you to go back to being the happy go- lucky person that you once was before but what they never realize due to their ignorance is that the damage has already been done.

God forbid one of us decide to stand up for ourselves and come back with the same energy because in their minds, "HOW DARE THEY FIGHT BACK AND RIGHTFULLY TAKE MATTERS IN THEIR OWN HANDS!"

They love to shame and berate you for your change of attitude or outlook on life but never mention the fact that you was already DAMNED as soon you came into this world so no matter what you did, a verdict was already put out on you.

Pretty crippled now:

Rs2038137

Rs2179515

Rs4504469

2023 07 18 11 31 05 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

@Numb thoughts?

One of many new year resolutions that I have for 2024 is to stop caring and worrying about what others may think or say of me because this year has taught me that no matter how nice and good of a person you're, people are still going to step all over you and treat you like crap.

The thing that has always baffle me is after all the bs that society put you through, they expect you to go back to being the happy go- lucky person that you once was before but what they never realize due to their ignorance is that the damage has already been done.

God forbid one of us decide to stand up for ourselves and come back with the same energy because in their minds, "HOW DARE THEY FIGHT BACK AND RIGHTFULLY TAKE MATTERS IN THEIR OWN HANDS!"

They love to shame and berate you for your change of attitude or outlook on life but never mention the fact that you was already DAMNED as soon you came into this world so no matter what you did, a verdict was already put out on you.
Yes that's why you should focus to find the things that you enjoy in life and struggle to accomplish them

@aesthetic_recon didn't know this was English class. Ugh curse you for giving me painful flashbacks :fuk: