Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NTpill strikes hard

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★

This Is what women think of men who have extreme male brain, who can't vibe, who can feel the music and follow the rythm and who can only analize and analize again.
You know how is called the extreme male brain? Yes: Asperger

If you are non NT you will be perceived as low energy, boring, overthinking and annoying by foids in your social group in just a few seconds

Meh chad can be a sperg just fine. He just won't beat low inhib chad

NT does not matter in the slightest.

How to "vibe" with women: be good looking

This bullshit has been proved wrong by every blackpill study on NT.
Money can also increase your attractiveness to foids. There are several studies in the blackpill science archive about that.
Stop with the lookist retardation and actually take some time to read the blackpill science

Money can also increase your attractiveness to foids. There are several studies in the blackpill science archive about that.
Stop with the lookist retardation and actually take some time to read the blackpill science
NT doesn't matter at all, sorry.

I knew literal spec Ed guys who were hugely popular with girls due to looks

Chadsperg can be totally destroyed by nonNTdom if he is too much of a sperg

There are several studies in our own site proving you wrong but keep coping.
JFL at incels who don't even completely read the blackpill science

Good looking men make women laugh when they say non funny stuff. Even when they try to be serious. Vibe is pure cope

Sorry, NT does not matter whatsoever if you're good looking.

Good looking men make women laugh when they say non funny stuff. Even when they try to be serious. Vibe is pure cope
In school id always see beckies giggling at anything chadlite said, just smiling alot in general just being around them

Said chadlites were not funny or charismatic at all

Matters if you're looks matched with a NT peer if you both make the looks threshold, matters for employment, bullying probability & friendship potential.

Yes but we all know Chad trumps all, Chad can be the biggest fuck up, boring bastard that doesn't wipe his ass & have no problem but for us ugly to average bastards it affects us in every area, not just attractiveness to holes.

Can be the difference between invisible to creep.

Last edited:

I'd say this is true, what makes a Chad on the outside usually also makes a Chad on the inside: good genes and healthy hormones pumping through their body properly regulating their emotional state. Remember that women are physically weaker than men, and thus nature gave the instinct to always be checking on men's internal state in order to stay safe - women will get creeped out much harder than men when faced with a shady, shifty, unreliable and unpredictable character. It'll trigger a strong sense of disgust, incels trigger that feeling a lot in foids.

Being born with and growing up with high T gives you distinct Chad body and facial features but will also make you naturally more confident as cortisol levels are lower during testing moments in most type of settings. Where normies and incels freeze and flee Chad will (metaphorically) fight by facing the problem head on. That will make Chads more resilient and attuned to their surroundings, and naturally pass Stacey's shittest any time without even trying or having to consult some mental PUA interaction playbook.

The brain and the central nervous system are the most important parts of a human being, a large part of DNA is dedicated to it, and its what separates us from other animals. If you are deformed on the outside due to high mutational load (asymmetry of the face and body, less than ideal proportions etc etc) it's very likely your brain and CNS are also fucked via mutations via basic statistics. An incel's 'genetic sub-humanness' goes further than a shitty face and body.

Last edited:
Imagine consuming PUA garbage in fucking 2020
If you are non NT you will be perceived as low energy, boring, overthinking and annoying by foids in your social group in just a few seconds

Let me fix that

If you are UNATTRACTIVE you will be perceived as low energy, boring, overthinking and annoying by foids in your social group in just a few seconds

Im so sick and tired of this redpilled shit.
"do this and you will be irresistable to women" fuck off you piece of shit
Imagine consuming PUA garbage in fucking 2020
jfl

women will get creeped out much harder than men when faced with a shady, shifty, unreliable and unpredictable character.

shady, shifty, unreliable and unpredictable character.
exact same description was given to me by my female acquaintance in school
they said I look like someone who sells weed

this is a PUA dude.

Of course he is going to talk about NT

the redpill has taken over

NT doesnt make girls more attracted but it gives you more options
being good looking makes girls attracted and gives you more options

This is why I don't feel any sympathy for the victims of ERs tbhngl

The vicious prejudice of foids, who enable psychopathic Chad privilege, is not gone unnoticed by the gods.

You are the one that brought up "being good looking". I was originally talking about the average man
the average man has starfish sex and the girl wants chad instead of the normie

When a girl truly loves you. Any man can become chad in her eyes
astronomical cope

@ionlycopenow Just lol @ this bluepilled troll

Last edited:
This is PUA cope. Having “big dick energy” will not help if you are unattractive.

When a girl truly loves you. Any man can become chad in her eyes
Girls will only love you if you are Chad to begin with though.

Watched this video yesterday and everything that was described was exactly the opposite of me.

Read the fucking blackpill science
How am I wrong? According to the blackpill science: Looks > Personality. Possessing dark triad personality traits mostly helps if you are already tall and at least look decent. Notice how I explicitly wrote “if you are unattractive”.

How am I wrong? According to the blackpill science: Looks > Personality. Possessing dark triad personality traits mostly helps if you are already tall and at least look decent. Notice how I explicitly wrote “if you are unattractive”.
You can be average (as i am) and be destroyed by the NTpill. Same applies to very socially retarded chadlites

You can be average (as i am) and be destroyed by the NTpill. Same applies to very socially retarded chadlites
NT normies do not have it much better though. Their sex life is still nowhere near that of Chad.

NT matters but only if the foid is already attracted to you

NT normies do not have it much better though. Their sex life is still nowhere near that of Chad.
They still have a sex life and many times are not doomercel like me

Another retard who didn't read blackpill science and didn't understand female sexuality

over for this guys hairline

Shut the fuck up

I feel bad for you. None of these ldaring anime retards on this site will ever tell you nt, muscles, or money matter even though they are very important. You should just leave this site now because its full of parasites who only want to see you fail.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up

I feel bad for you. None of these ldaring anime retards on this site will ever tell you nt, muscles, or money matter even though they are very important. You should just leave this site now because its full of parasites who only want to see you fail.
you are falling victim to red pill

Shut the fuck up

I most likely know more about what it's like to have muscles than you do

I've also been told plenty of time irl I'm a great speaker

Nor does my engineering degree mean anything to women, only men and gold diggers are even remotely impressed

None of this means shit

Just give up on life theory. Why are you even posting here and looksmax?
lol. i am focused on my LOOKS, not my "game" (which is basically what NT is)

lol. i am focused on my LOOKS, not my "game" (which is basically what NT is)
This. Looks improves game more than anything else.

There so many people out there who've experienced more confidence and people treating them better once they got a hair transplant or facial surgeries

The same also goes for people who had awful acne and went on accutane