Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NTpill strikes hard

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
I feel bad for you. None of these ldaring anime retards on this site will ever tell you nt, muscles, or money matter even though they are very important. You should just leave this site now because its full of parasites who only want to see you fail
I've been victim of the NTpill my whole life and now i have retards who don't even bother to read blackpill science who tell me it's Not real.
They can fuck off
Nt is about status not “game” you cant cold approach. Foids are the selectors.
Exactly. Autistic guys are perceived as awkward hence low status as soon as you look at them (again: reading the blackpill science before bullshitting lookists bs would be great)
foids select based on my looks, yes
Body language is vital. Read black pill science for fuck sake

Not being NT immediately stigmatizes you as being a foreigner/outsider, because your genetics are different, after all.

Much like an immigrant is not able to speak the "language of the land" well, a non-NT person is not able to express body language well.

And sex can be understood merely as the ultimate expression of body language (quite literally so).

Last edited:
Chad doesn't need being NT, normies do though

Not being NT immediately stigmatizes you as being a foreigner/outsider, because your genetics are different, after all.

Much like an immigrant is not able to speak the "language of the land" well, a non-NT person is not able to express body language well.

And sex can be understood merely as the ultimate expression of body language (quite literally so).
Yes. It has something to do with "vibration"

Body language is vital. Read black pill science for fuck sake
there was something in the scientific blackpill on body language? I know it said something about autism but not about body language

there was something in the scientific blackpill on body language? I know it said something about autism but not about body language
Yes. Autism gives you a weird body language that makes other people perceive you as weird as soon as they see you

Being NT only matters for normies and high tier normies, chads can be introverted and still slay

Being NT only matters for normies and high tier normies, chads can be introverted and still slay
Not always true. Not in big cities at least

exactly, you're either born with autism or not
Yeah and that makes a difference.
Awkward shit isn't status or game it's kind of "live-animation" looks. Looks squared. It's honestly worse in some ways because the cringe keeps on giving, while with flat looks it's a one time recoil and then you get over it. Plus if you look normal it also subverts expectations. But I feel extra bad for people who are both ugly + not NT.

Never underestimate the destruction being non NT does to the male mind.

cringe fags coping with NT