Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTcopers are the most retarded people within the BP community

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
If you're non-nt and struggling then it's a symptom of your looks, good looking socially ostracized people are rare irl. If you were able to create an account on this site then you won't be the type of retard to stim and yell slurs at people. Looks > All that's the only reason you are here and will remain here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o

Yep, its all about the looks, I dont care if you're good looking but have muh autism, fuck off. You can still get laid, as per this example

it all just comes down to looks, if you are an ugly NT dude = over, if you are a ugly non NT dude = also over

it all just comes down to looks, if you are an ugly NT dude = over, if you are a ugly non NT dude = also over
Exactly socially non-nts have it worse but theres people who unironically say that "you'd have to look better than brad pitt" or some shit :feelskek:

Exactly socially non-nts have it worse but theres people who unironically say that "you'd have to look better than brad pitt" or some shit :feelskek:
jfl, severe cope

@ElTruecel had to tag

1.2 gorillion likes, once you are good looking your defects become a quirky personality trait.
was-just-gonna-scroll-but-seeing-that-it-was-liked-by-3-v0-jf0ddvff71kb1.jpg
here-we-go-again-v0-ntjn4qku27bb1.jpg
but-i-thought-it-was-face-height-v0-wriu0yyudikb1.jpg

NTpill is gigacope, and i know it from life experience. Looks are everything

@ElTruecel had to tag
Cope you’re autistic like me. You know well how important the NT pill while your other North African counterparts are low inhib maxxing & raping women who are uglier than you. You rot here with other autists

1.2 gorillion likes, once you are good looking your defects become a quirky personality trait.
was-just-gonna-scroll-but-seeing-that-it-was-liked-by-3-v0-jf0ddvff71kb1.jpg
here-we-go-again-v0-ntjn4qku27bb1.jpg
but-i-thought-it-was-face-height-v0-wriu0yyudikb1.jpg
If ur below HTN it’s death sentence to be non NT

Cope you’re autistic like me. You know well how important the NT pill while your other North African counterparts are low inhib maxxing & raping women who are uglier than you. You rot here with other autists
Being hyper-nt below an htn is rarer than being a good looking autist based off what I've seen.

If you're non-nt and struggling then it's a symptom of your looks,
No its not, your brain literally is physically different than the brain of a NT

No its not, your brain literally is physically different than the brain of a NT
I've known people in my friend group who are autistic and have ascended because of Looks and height, how can you be a blackpiller and say your life is afflicted with inceldom due to anything else?

I've known people in my friend group who are autistic and have ascended because of Looks and height, how can you be a blackpiller and say your life is afflicted with inceldom due to anything else?
I know a 5'2 bald indian guy who is together with Stacy bro

real autists don't have friends though

I know a 5'2 bald indian guy who is together with Stacy bro
Not anywhere near the same and you fucking know it. The basis behind the blackpill is looks and height everything stems from there, I've already shown a sperg chadlite that was heavily thirsted after. A tall good looking guy can be a literal furry or have anime figures and get pussy, I've seen it all around me while even NT sub 7s continue to rot. You know how fucking dumb that sounds, "I'm a chad but my NT brain creates an anime forcefield repelling pussy within 1,000 meters of me". Just. Find. An. Autistic. Foid.
real autists don't have friends though
Cope. He was a diagnosed autist, also it was a small friend group and we bonded over niche interests.

Last edited:
Another NT denier i will put on my ignore list
You have no argument, don't take it personally but I just don't understand how you can be a veteran of this site and still think that NT truly matters when convos on dating apps consist of "lets fuck at my place teehee and have coffee!"

@der_komische what has this place become, no arguments at all and just continuous division :cryfeels:.

"I'm 6 ft 2, Have an 8 inch dick, a square jaw & blue hunter eyes but I'm totally an Incel because I was diagnosed with autism"

- Average NT coper

If you're non-nt and struggling then it's a symptom of your looks, good looking socially ostracized people are rare irl. If you were able to create an account on this site then you won't be the type of retard to stim and yell slurs at people. Looks > All that's the only reason you are here and will remain here.

we have tons of studies, even on the wiki, showing that normies can spot mental disorders in your looks
its all lookism
and almost all mental disorders have physical component alongside it
idk how people can deny that like lmao

Real, it’s over if you’re ugly/short, but it’s especially over if you’re ugly/short and a total mentalcel, like myself. If I could fix my looks, or my autism I would choose looks 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back