Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism and it's over

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
If you're autistic (like me and many others), it's fucking over. Even if you look average or above average, foids can sense autism and they treat us like subhumans. Elliot Rodger and Jake Davison (and Minassian) we're fully justified.

I genuinely never considered the possibility of autistic chads. That guy could probably still get a foid who wants his seed. Autism is a spectrum or whatever but I think for most of the autistics here who are high function the problem is the combination of autism and too much isolation while young.

Autism is truly awful it's what they say on TV ,that's all fantasy,autism is like your nerves are made of gasoline and someone just dropped a match!

There should be a cure for Autism!!!

Even if you look average or above average, foids can sense autism and they treat us like subhumans.
Naaaaah, that’s just your autism speaking (unless LARP in which case you’re a shit one).

Just reading that gave me a headache, muh 6/10 non NT copers

Grab a sharp blade, put it behind your aorta, push it in, then punch out so you get all the viscera, then bleed to death like the normie pig you are

If you’re attractive enough your looks will bail you out

If you’re attractive enough your looks will bail you out
But you have to look better than Brad Pitt or any PSL god for that to happen.

chad cant be autistic

Might as well be, but foids and other people have an ability to sense it
There is a way to avoid the sensor or try to hide it at least.

You must move to a foreign country and not speak well in their language then they wont be able to tell if you just cant articulate yourself or you are autist.

If you're autistic (like me and many others), it's fucking over. Even if you look average or above average, foids can sense autism and they treat us like subhumans. Elliot Rodger and Jake Davison (and Minassian) we're fully justified.
Sometimes, I wonder if people in general can sense autism.

What kind of shit do the foids say?

Comment sections are enough, Other brocels pointed this out before
Also, the name of that channel: austismwarriormama.
Absolute fucking pathetic.
And the channel has been inactive for 5 years.
Those 2 cucked parents probably mercy killed that spastic by suffocating him with a pillow or some shit.

Also, the name of that channel: austismwarriormama.
Absolute fucking pathetic.
And the channel has been inactive for 5 years.
Those 2 cucked parents probably mercy killed that spastic by suffocating him with a pillow or some shit.
If you can find an article explaining he died then i am convinced

Based thread. Autism causes mentalceldom.

People love to be purists here, but the fact is it's very easy to get chronically rejected by foids and there are a million different reasons for them to do it.

He would be loved on a japanese show

He's slightly below average
Has nothing going for him
Doesn't have a sense of humor, can't be a provider, potato personality,

But he's white so = gets pussy

Foids sensed my autism and always made fun of me for it

He's slightly below average
Has nothing going for him
Doesn't have a sense of humor, can't be a provider, potato personality,

But he's white so = gets pussy
Your missing the point, They will use him as a jester

Statistically autism is about as brootal as height.

Section 1:
446 autistic men were surveyed
552 autistic women were surveyed
63 neurotypical men were surveyed
70 neurotypical women were surveyed

First Kiss:
26% of autistic men have never kissed
13% of autistic women have never kissed
15% of neurotypical men have never kissed
12% of neurotypical women have never kissed

First Date:
27% of autistic men have never been on a date.
14% of autistic women have never been on a date.
15% of neurotypical men have never been on a date
7% of neurotypical women have never been on a date

Virginity:
40% of autistic men are virgins
23% of autistic women are virgins
28% of neurotypical men are virgins
20% of neurotypical women are virgins

First Relationship:
32% of autistic men have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
14% of autistic women have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
17% of neurotypical men have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
14% of neurotypical women have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.

So I do feel for ~5ft6 autists on this site (half a foot taller than me) as I think they are basically on my level, i.e., it's 100% over. I have little empathy for 6ft+ autists on this site (1 foot taller than me), they still have a decent chance and I would trade places with them in a second.

Nope the only reason you are here is because of a deficiency in looks or/and height, I've had friends who were diagnosed 'tists over the years and they have entered into relationships while I haven't, you can see foids fantasizing about the quiet awkward chad.
but-i-thought-it-was-face-height-v0-wriu0yyudikb1.jpg

Based thread. Autism causes mentalceldom.

People love to be purists here, but the fact is it's very easy to get chronically rejected by foids and there are a million different reasons for them to do it.
Height and looks is 90% of the equation, they barely give a shit about anything else. Autistic chads are rare but they can still fuck autistic women easily, also convos on social media and dating apps consist of "you are hot lets fuck at X location".

Height and looks is 90% of the equation, they barely give a shit about anything else. Autistic chads are rare but they can still fuck autistic women easily, also convos on social media and dating apps consist of "you are hot lets fuck at X location".
true

Drop this autistic chad off to a party of foids along with an intellegent Indian subhuman who gets more bodies?
it's so over for all of us

Hey bro, i think it's because you look like shit.

Wait, don't tell me you think the NT indian subhuman is going to win right? :feelskek:
HELL TO
THE FUCKING
NO

Curries never win, curries are the worst at everything

everyday i fantasize about killing myself
im honestly struggling to cope
i dont know how any of you guys live without sex, love or intimacy
im a shy diagnosed autist wizard

what a cruel life to live
seriously man, its so hard for me to cope and keep going
ai girlfriends and advancements in sexbots is far and away my biggest hope
seriously, im just in pain all the time

i will never have a girls love, or feel her body, or just roll around in bed with her, or do drugs with her, or experience her love
realizing stuff like this is like waking up from a cope-coma, where you forgot reality
like, videogames or when you watch so much of a show you forget reality. but realizing the hopelessness of inceldom is like waking up from a dream

i wish i didnt exist

Elliot Rodger had a great personality, but if at least one female showed interest in him and wanted to get to know him, he wouldnt have carried out that shooting in 2014.

Im normal looking and I'm also a neurotypical. I still haven't had a gf or lost my virginity despite trying

Never got diagnosed but I I wouldnt be surprised