Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT

Fakecels.is
u cant make this shit up. Honestly I think damn near 95 percent of users are either fakecels/volcels (I only want white girls), or haven't even bothered trying and expect the girl to approach, unless ur Chad/Chadlite it will never happen.

Only 10%? What a fucking joke… you can brag as much as you want but it’s all good cuz your non NT. Hope you burn in a fire you pathetic waste of space. This is an INSULT to NTcels like myself
Brutal.

You should get banned tbh. There's no single reason why you couldn't get a foid unless you overestimate your looks. You can learn how to socialize, jfl with yours crabs in the bucket non NTpill.

u cant make this shit up. Honestly I think damn near 95 percent of users are either fakecels/volcels (I only want white girls), or haven't even bothered trying and expect the girl to approach, unless ur Chad/Chadlite it will never happen.
They are unironically same as femcels, white stacy or nothing.

You should get banned tbh. There's no single reason why you couldn't get a foid unless you overestimate your looks. You can learn how to socialize, jfl with yours crabs in the bucket non NTpill.
If anything, he's UNDERestimating his looks. He claims to be on par with an "average white guy" but gets matches and MESSAGES on tinder from average women. That's more like the level of an above average white guy.

If anything, he's UNDERestimating his looks. He claims to be on par with an "average white guy" but gets matches and MESSAGES on tinder from average women. That's more like the level of an above average white guy.
You're right, average guys are much or less invisible, maybe they are weabo girls. Anyway anyone who gets messages on Tinder should be banned into shadow realm.

Every motherfucker I saw here, except mrsinister, is above average. The real incels never had the looks so they are not aware of the importance of the looks. Good looking people are more critical about looks and know the importance of it, they are more self aware.

Good looking people are more critical about looks and know the importance of it, they are more self aware.
@HiddenUzer trait.

@Incelius Savage

Then why don't you learn how to socialize? Watch YouTube videos if necessary, buy a course. You have options.

A lot of you autistic maggots need to understand that everybody is faking it. There is rarely if any real relationships. Everyone's pretending to be funny, talkative and energized all the time. It's the most ironic thing because you're sitting there thinking "oh why can't I socialize just like them?" but in reality they're all faking it, putting on a persona. Do the same if you want to get laid. Play the part.
This nobody actually has a personality only like 1% of people max are naturally funny. OP, if you’re attractive just fake it, foids will entertain you and laugh along because of halo

If you looked at me on the street, you probably wouldn't think that I was a KHHV.

My height is decent, at 183 cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 90% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about average in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 6 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from average looking girls. Not landwhales, but average beckies you'd see walking around a college campus.

So what's the problem? What the fuck is wrong with me? Put simply, I'm a social retard. I have 0 friends as of right now. I don't talk to anyone in my age group. Any attempts at socialization have resulted in awkward interactions and eventual ghosting. I just can't seem to function like a normal human, socialize like a normal human. Somewhere along the line, my brain forgot to install the basic social skills software that should've come by default. It's infuriating, because I know that with my physical stats I SHOULDN'T be an incel. Yet here I am wasting my youth away, getting older and uglier as each day passes. I hate myself for it.

To those that say NT is cope, fuck you. Living as a non-NT man is hell on earth.
fakecels me

I like how 90% of this post was a brag xD

Yes

there is very few people here who are real

and most real cels either kill themselves or leave this website

most people here are fakecel or larpers. Just look at people who are regular users, there is very few people who stay here for long time, most just leave. Especially the youngcels, they are the worst.

Every motherfucker I saw here, except mrsinister, is above average. The real incels never had the looks so they are not aware of the importance of the looks. Good looking people are more critical about looks and know the importance of it, they are more self aware.
I see what u mean. I understand the importance of looks as its hindered me. I'll never really show my full face tbh but if I showed u my eye area alone, you'd know im damn near a trucel. It's something you've never seen

I've tried everything. You name it. I've tried it.

I (hopefully) seem pretty logical and reasonable when I make my posts here, but that's because I have time to look over what I type, make edits, and correct mistakes. IRL, I can't do that. When someone speaks to you or does something to you, there's multiple "correct" responses that an NT person would instantly do without thinking. I have to overthink everything I do, and when I finally decide on a response it's usually autistic and robotic.

Normal people don't take courses on how to act like a functioning human because those skills come naturally as you grow up during childhood, adolescense, and young adulthood. Mine just never kicked in.
im taller than you though fakecel, chad.is

I see what u mean. I understand the importance of looks as its hindered me. I'll never really show my full face tbh but if I showed u my eye area alone, you'd know im damn near a trucel. It's something you've never seen
I meant in general, not necessarily every case. IMO pretty narcissistic people think and obsess over their looks more. I see countless of really ugly people just going on with their lives without thinking about lookism.

I meant in general, not necessarily every case. IMO pretty narcissistic people think and obsess over their looks more. I see countless of really ugly people just going on with their lives without thinking about lookism.
because they are bluepill

It's always the chinks that brag,fuck you .I have only 7 days online and I'm more trucel than you.if you can't fake NT you must have very low T.You know how many subhuman curries fake NT.You don't deserve your height,face or dick.Just rip it off you are not even a man

Yeah, truecels are bluepilled. B
Yeah, truecels are bluepilled. Because they got used to not rely on looks so they fall into gaslighted beliefs.

ecause they got used to not rely on looks so they fall into gaslighted beliefs.
they need to JasonVorhessMaxx

183cm, above average face, most likely good proportions as well if you're talking about your genital size... :feelsUnreal:

I would literally not be rotting on this forum if I were you, regardless of whether I was NT or not; you have all the benefits and halos a rice could get with those stats, especially with KPOP-worshipping white foids. :feelsUgh:

@Animecel2D Did this inspire your thread? :feelskek:

If you looked at me on the street, you probably wouldn't think that I was a KHHV.

My height is decent, at 200cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 100% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about gigachad in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 24 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from stacy looking girls. Not models, but average stacies you'd see walking around a college campus.

My height is decent, at 200cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 100% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about gigachad in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 24 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from stacy looking girls. Not models, but average stacies you'd see walking around a college campus.
Gigatrucel bro, man really lost the gene lottery

183cm, above average face, most likely good proportions as well if you're talking about your genital size... :feelsUnreal:

I would literally not be rotting on this forum if I were you, regardless of whether I was NT or not; you have all the benefits and halos a rice could get with those stats, especially with KPOP-worshipping white foids. :feelsUgh:

@Animecel2D Did this inspire your thread? :feelskek:
Yes, OP is a fellow truecel and he inspired me to come out and reveal my true colours: A tall gigachad hapa that suffers from the curse of autism rendering me truecel