Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT statusmaxxed subhuman with a nice Becky

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
She would reject my ass on sight.
Slavic women even prefer gippos over their Slavic looking men.

https://postimg.cc/4YDPLpj0

@Zer0/∞

Big dick maxxing.

Who is he and how is he "statusmaxxed"? :feelshehe:

I do doubt any Slavic HTN or above is having trouble finding their food equivalents, though. :feelsjuice:

@Mecoja i would like to have your opinion man

if he lost a bit of weight they'd be looksmatched "subhuman" my ass

@Mecoja i would like to have your opinion man
Its a betabuxxing/statusmaxxing, he has over two mil subscribers which for Balkan is like 10 mil, he is a half serbian half gipsy. He is giga popular between zoomers, he streams games with his dad.

Its a betabuxxing/statusmaxxing, he has over two mil subscribers which for Balkan is like 10 mil, he is a half serbian half gipsy. He is giga popular between zoomers, he streams games with his dad.
Jewtube recommended him to me and i noticed that he swears a lot and that attracts the zoomers. I still think that his girl would reject me if i was moneymaxxed.

Jewtube recommended him to me and i noticed that he swears a lot and that attracts the zoomers. I still think that his girl would reject me if i was moneymaxxed.
He is decently tall 180cm and young, but fat and butt ugly. Without his fame he would probably only get 150cm gypsy girls. He mogs me into oblivion height wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back