Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT is extremely underrated here

Well they actually do. They wont be incel, But they wont be slaying and getting their gigastacy looksmatch like they should be.
I can agree with this. But banging 6s off tinder is still a good life and nothing to complain about

Whatever, you dont even care about the truth. All you want to do is to blame looks on EVERYTHING. Even making friends and money is all based on looks now.
I actually knew a tall high tier face normie who had friends and was a amateur DJ

He was legit autistic

We need to stop coping with the importance of being NT. If you are non NT and sub7, there is no chance for you, until that is fixed.

A lot of incels are incels because they have extremely bad social skills. Awkward, high inhib, cant make friends(thats a personality problem not a looks problem in 99% of cases). Your neurotransmitters repel people. You dont exclude happiness or any good feelings. You look in the ground and have a negative depressed high inhib aura. You are indecisive and lack social awareness.
You describe making friends as painful and extremely high effort, or even impossible. (that means you are socially awkward and very non NT)

Your conversations are awkward. You are even too high inhib to talk on voice chat in a discord channel full of loser virgin incels. (if this is you, you are with 99% certainty a mentalcel and would still be incel even if you were a 6,5/10).

Why do i get the same answer 95% of the time when i ask if someone here is high inhib? 95% of the time the answer is yes, while in the normal population its much rarer.
Being high inhib IS NOT NORMAL.

I dont even think this is a non brutal pill to swallow, because i think NT generally comes from a bad upbringing without positive reinforcement, and could potentially be harder to fix than even looks.
you yourself are low inhib?

I am a diagnosed Aspie. There are other aspects to being diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome besides failing socially. You have to have specific, bizarre interests, be unusually verbose, have unusually high vocabulary, etc.

8/10 + NT or non NT = Slayer in OLD and real life

7/10 + NT = Slayer in real life and decent in OLD

7/10 + non NT = decent in real life and could get some lays here and there in OLD

6/10 + NT = decent in real life and once in a blue moon lucky in OLD

6/10 + non NT = once in a blue moon lucky Irl and zero lays in OLD

5/10 + NT = betabuxx in real life , over in OLD

5/10 + non NT = OVER
4,3,2,1/10 = OVER ( doesn't matter about NT )
what the hell is OLD
Wait nevermind I figured it out

I would say unless you're an absolute turbo autist social skills wont really be a big deal. I've always found that looks determine peoples reaction far more than what you do in the vast majority of cases unless someone is being exceptionally weird.

With bad looks otherwise normal actions will be deemed weird purely because you're unattractive, while if someone better looking did it, it'd be fine.
Have you heard of social anxiety ? Its not autism and very different, yet common and is a death sentence

Something that pisses me off is how you're treated differently not based on what you say but the perception of status surrounding someone.

Two ppl will both say the same unpopular statement but the attractive or dangerous looking person will not be challenged by the witnesses, they wouldn't fucking dare.

They'll happily shit on someone perceived average or below if they stray too far from the realm of regional normality (the acceptable & abhorrent can be switched based on the cultural norms of where you're at in the moment) but will bite their tongue in the presence of "superiors".

You'll see ppl happily gobble up the lies of an "expert" on the news & never question the narrative yet a nobody on the street is met with doubt & suspicion, having every word hyper analyzed due to the nobody status they're associated with by the bystander.

This test is bullshit.

Screenshot 20200421 125540 Samsung Internet

There's no way I may be on the spectrum.

I'm just sub 8.

This test is bullshit.

View attachment 242195

There's no way I may be on the spectrum.

I'm just sub 8.
149 isnt that high. You see a lot of people that are NT score that as well. It's just considerably more likely for autists.

Also, there is lot of guys that are sub 8 that score a lot lower tbh.

Last edited:
What ranges are attractive to women in your opinion?
8-10 is considered attractive, 6-7 is average, 5 is below average, 2-4 is ugly & 1 is abomination.

its over for lying about broken mic-cels

A mans take on female attractiveness is 2-10; want to fuck, a 2 for one guy is a 6 to another just as an 8 to one is 5 to another. A 1 is will settle for if drunk.

8/10 + NT or non NT = Slayer in OLD and real life

7/10 + NT = Slayer in real life and decent in OLD

7/10 + non NT = decent in real life and could get some lays here and there in OLD

6/10 + NT = decent in real life and once in a blue moon lucky in OLD

6/10 + non NT = once in a blue moon lucky Irl and zero lays in OLD

5/10 + NT = betabuxx in real life , over in OLD

5/10 + non NT = OVER
4,3,2,1/10 = OVER ( doesn't matter about NT )
good summary ngl

8-10 is considered attractive, 6-7 is average, 5 is below average, 2-4 is ugly & 1 is abomination.
yeah you are right. 95% of the population of men is unattractive and incel :feelskek:

yeah you are right. 95% of the population of men is unattractive and incel :feelskek:
Plenty of women are with average blokes that they're not physically attracted to & are only with due to other reasons such as height, financial situation, popularity, violent tendencies acted out on others, fun to be around, comfort, overestimation of his value in their eyes or some other strength he has going for him comparative to other males.

It's all but guaranteed she'll dump him or cheat on the side once a better option makes itself apparent.

I don't think he was suggesting that dudes in the 6-7 range were in the same boat as people on this forum

Last edited:
Plenty of women are with average blokes that they're not physically attracted to & are only with due to other reasons such as height, financial situation, popularity, violent tendencies acted out on others, fun to be around, comfort, overestimation of his value in their eyes or some other strength he has going for him comparative to other males.

It's all but guaranteed she'll dump him or cheat on the side once a better option makes itself apparent.
Yeah like i said. 95% of men are unattractive incels who only betabux :feelskek:

Looks are everything tbh

Commenting on and bookmarking this interesting discussion so I can read later.

Last edited: