Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT is extremely underrated here

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
We need to stop coping with the importance of being NT. If you are non NT and sub7, there is no chance for you, until that is fixed.

A lot of incels are incels because they have extremely bad social skills. Awkward, high inhib, cant make friends(thats a personality problem not a looks problem in 99% of cases). Your neurotransmitters repel people. You dont exclude happiness or any good feelings. You look in the ground and have a negative depressed high inhib aura. You are indecisive and lack social awareness.
You describe making friends as painful and extremely high effort, or even impossible. (that means you are socially awkward and very non NT)

Your conversations are awkward. You are even too high inhib to talk on voice chat in a discord channel full of loser virgin incels. (if this is you, you are with 99% certainty a mentalcel and would still be incel even if you were a 6,5/10).

Why do i get the same answer 95% of the time when i ask if someone here is high inhib? 95% of the time the answer is yes, while in the normal population its much rarer.
Being high inhib IS NOT NORMAL.

I dont even think this is a non brutal pill to swallow, because i think NT generally comes from a bad upbringing without positive reinforcement, and could potentially be harder to fix than even looks.

It matters if you aren't sub4
That's all there is to it

8/10 + NT or non NT = Slayer in OLD and real life

7/10 + NT = Slayer in real life and decent in OLD

7/10 + non NT = decent in real life and could get some lays here and there in OLD

6/10 + NT = decent in real life and once in a blue moon lucky in OLD

6/10 + non NT = once in a blue moon lucky Irl and zero lays in OLD

5/10 + NT = betabuxx in real life , over in OLD

5/10 + non NT = OVER
4,3,2,1/10 = OVER ( doesn't matter about NT )

i agree but it only matters if you are failed normie, normie in looks.

Your social skills are shit because other people always treated you like shit, i.e. failo effect.
NT is gigacope

8/10 + NT or non NT = Slayer in OLD and real life

7/10 + NT = Slayer in real life and decent in OLD

7/10 + non NT = decent in real life and could get some lays here and there in OLD

6/10 + NT = decent in real life and once in a blue moon lucky in OLD

6/10 + non NT = once in a blue moon lucky Irl and zero lays in OLD

5/10 + NT = betabuxx in real life , over in OLD

5/10 + non NT = OVER
4,3,2,1/10 = OVER ( doesn't matter about NT )
this tbh.

but I'd rather be 7/10 and non NT than a 5/10 who is NT
Your social skills are shit because other people always treated you like shit, i.e. failo effect.
NT is gigacope
this is the main reason people here are "awkward" tbh

this tbh.

but I'd rather be 7/10 and non NT than a 5/10 who is NT

this is the main reason people here are "awkward" tbh

Yes being 7/10 and NT is a very realistic goal for many 5-6 men( like yourself) you get to experience real life and some online dating here and there. Ideal for most men tbh.

Being nonNT in addition to below av looks is too brutal.

that's usually a result of social rejection due to looks IMO. At least when it comes to women. I don't understand those too afraid to talk in a discord server lol

NT is gigacope
Some people's looks improve since middle-school/early high-school. That's what puberty does.

Some people's looks improve since middle-school/early high-school. That's what puberty does.
99% of mentalcels are self diagnosed aspies who don't understand failo effect.

that's usually a result of social rejection
agree on this, but

due to looks IMO.
Thats a cope. you can get bullied in early age and change massively in looks in puberty., also eople get bullied for a lot of different reasons. I know a lot of sex havers who once were bullied. A lot of succesful moviestars were bullied. It will most likely impact how nt you become, but being bullied doesnt mean you are ugly.

that's usually a result of social rejection due to looks IMO. At least when it comes to women. I don't understand those too afraid to talk in a discord server lol

I don't talk online because my voice sounds like utter shit.

agree on this, but

Thats a cope. you can get bullied in early age and change massively in looks in puberty., also eople get bullied for a lot of different reasons. I know a lot of sex havers who once were bullied. A lot of succesful moviestars were bullied. It will most likely impact how nt you become, but being bullied doesnt mean you are ugly.
I was bullied and I had acne, so it was definitely the case for me

99% of mentalcels are self diagnosed aspies who don't understand failo effect.
30% of people here have legitimate congenital autism at min.

Jfl if you believe they don't. I can literally tell who is NT and who isn't here just by reading their posts. Just because you're NT doesn't mean everyone is. They stick out like a sore thumb. I think I've even tagged autists for their opinions without even making sure they've stated they've had autism. Lol.

Let's test it, am I nt?
I read some of your old posts before so no. Lately you've been posting shorter responses though so it would be harder to tell.

Jfl if you believe they don't. I can literally tell who is NT and who isn't here just by reading their posts. Just because you're NT doesn't mean everyone is. They stick out like a sore thumb. I think I've even tagged autists for their opinions without even making sure they've stated they've had autism. Lol.
If you try to make friends and everyone ignores you, it's because you're ugly and seen as a low status loser. It's not because of your "autistic mannerisms" or whatever

yeah I received pretty much no positive reinforcement growing up. it's kind of psychologically ingrained in to me that my presence is a bad thing and that the best thing I can do is not interact with other people because I'm a social reject and that's just my role. most of my attempts to branch out and socialize with people have resulted pretty badly. when you're told every single day of your life that you're not wanted it just becomes a fact. being homeschooled throughout most of elementary/middle school, having divorced parents and a recent series of traumatic events in my personal life haven't helped either

Last edited:
NT is gigacope
This unless you have autism or serior mental illnesses

We need to stop coping with the importance of being NT. If you are non NT and sub7, there is no chance for you, until that is fixed.

A lot of incels are incels because they have extremely bad social skills. Awkward, high inhib, cant make friends(thats a personality problem not a looks problem in 99% of cases). Your neurotransmitters repel people. You dont exclude happiness or any good feelings. You look in the ground and have a negative depressed high inhib aura. You are indecisive and lack social awareness.
You describe making friends as painful and extremely high effort, or even impossible. (that means you are socially awkward and very non NT)

Your conversations are awkward. You are even too high inhib to talk on voice chat in a discord channel full of loser virgin incels. (if this is you, you are with 99% certainty a mentalcel and would still be incel even if you were a 6,5/10).

Why do i get the same answer 95% of the time when i ask if someone here is high inhib? 95% of the time the answer is yes, while in the normal population its much rarer.

I dont even think this is a non brutal pill to swallow, because i think NT generally comes from a bad upbringing without positive reinforcement, and could potentially be harder to fix than even looks.

Chads do act autistic but it's seen as ironic when they do it.

If you try to make friends and everyone ignores you, it's because you're ugly and seen as a low status loser. It's not because of your "autistic mannerisms" or whatever
Complete nonsense unless you want to put this into a Chad or bust theory.

Most communication is non-verbal and someone who can't make eye contact, has fidgety body language, has absolutely zero emotional/social IQ, flat monotone voice, weird behavior, etc will struggle making friends even if he's above-average looking. You can be a low-status loser because of autism alone and you can get bullied for it on that alone. Human beings are social animals and you need to be able to navigate social situations. It's almost a prerequisite.

90% of autists in early adolescence and adultdhood (your favorite period) are virgins.

And if you want to find a study that controls it to those diagnosed in childhood I'm sure you can find it to quell out any conspiracies about lookist diagnosis.

I’m pretty sure being NT is correlated to looks, if everyone here got surgery and went up to a 6 or 7/10 or grew a few more inches we’d ironically have more confidence. Like you said, negative reinforcement from others due to the way we’re treated. This doesn’t include Aspergers or autism though, mainly low self esteem, being “introverted”, social anxiety, etc

Complete nonsense unless you want to put this into a Chad or bust theory.

Most communication is non-verbal and someone who can't make eye contact, has fidgety body language, has absolutely zero emotional/social IQ, flat monotone voice, weird behavior, etc will struggle making friends even if he's above-average looking. You can be a low-status loser because of autism alone and you can get bullied for it on that alone. Human beings are social animals and you need to be able to navigate social situations. It's almost a prerequisite.

90% of autists in early adolescence and adultdhood (your favorite period) are virgins.

And if you want to find a study that controls it to those diagnosed in childhood I'm sure you can find it to quell out any conspiracies about lookist diagnosis.
Wrong. If you're above average with these traits (very unlikely), these traits will be tolerated. No eye contact/fidgeting/whatever are symptoms of normies treating you like shit due to your looks.

Wrong. If you're above average with these traits (very unlikely), these traits will be tolerated. No eye contact/fidgeting/whatever are symptoms of normies treating you like shit due to your looks.
I'm NT and you score higher than me on every NT test and I have literally no problem making eye contact with people and neither do you.

@Ryo_Hazuki is/was a gigatruecel and is far more NT than most people on this forum.

If you have to do shit like this to maintain a conversation you have congenital autism.

1-1 conversations are learnable even if you're not NT.

Speak --> react
Question --> answer --> react to answer
reaction = tone of voice + facial expression + words

The hard part is learning how to react. If a normie says something funny to normies, it's never funny to me. So I need to listen to their tone of voice. They use a different tone of voice when saying something they think is humorous. Same when they say something they think is concerning or sad, like the death of a foid. In such cases I need to surpress my natural reaction of joy and use the "concerned" tone of voice.

I can't handle group conversations though. It's too much stimuli for my brain. Also, social hierarchy matters more in such situations and I'm naturally at the bottom. So it's better to say as little as possible.

This post isn't bragging btw. I have 0 friends so I've only been able to make use of my knowledge at family gatherings and the few times I've wageslaved.

Last edited:
Don't really agree, there's a very clear bias against people who look a certain way, even when it comes to making friends. I've always noticed ugly dudes are generally at the bottom of the pile in social circles, meanwhile you'll never see a friendless chad. People are made high inhib by the way other treat them, which often comes down to looks.

Fact is, when people have given me a chance I've never had a problem making friends, the problem is that 99% of the time people won't give you the time of day if you're unattractive.

Personality is a pure meme, your looks are your personality, I've seen my fair share of boring chads where you can tell they only have large friends circles because of their looks. Generally the worse looking you are, the harder it'll be to make friends, it pretty much scales linearly
Ive seen the complete opposite.
The blackpill about dating and sexual attraction was pushed in my face. It was unavoidable for me to think anything else. Everywhere i went, men with good looking faces had women, and men who were ugly were alone and without women.

But when it came to social circles, ive never noticed this. Sure 8/10 gigachads generally have good social lives because of positive reinforcement.
BUT, ive seen many good looking men who dont have any remarkable social circles. Just average.

Meanwhile the two most popular guys i know are both fat and no one would describe them as above a 4/10 at BEST
These guys social circles are bigger than any chad i ever knew. If you would see it, i think you would change your mind. But you also are the type of guy to blame looks on ones financial status so im not sure if i even bother to discuss this with someone who thinks that.

I'm NT and you score higher than me on every NT test and I have literally no problem making eye contact with people and neither do you.

@Ryo_Hazuki is/was a gigatruecel and is far more NT than most people on this forum.
I'm a KV despite being NT because of subhuman looks.

Am i nt

I rarely even talk on online games. Because when I do they only ask why I sound like a depressed 50 year old man, it's pointless.

I'm a KV despite being NT because of subhuman looks.
You're trying to say you have autistic mannerisms because you're ugly, but you don't have autistic mannerisms. Neither does @mental_out either tbh.

Chad can get away with anything, but there are legitimate 7.5/10 autists diagnosed in childhood who are KHHV and legitimately cannot function in any social situations. I've seen it before. There is indubitably one of these guys browsing the forum right now.

This is what autism looks like and what autistic people have to do to maintain a simple conversation:
1-1 conversations are learnable even if you're not NT.

Speak --> react
Question --> answer --> react to answer
reaction = tone of voice + facial expression + words

The hard part is learning how to react. If a normie says something funny to normies, it's never funny to me. So I need to listen to their tone of voice. They use a different tone of voice when saying something they think is humorous. Same when they say something they think is concerning or sad, like the death of a foid. In such cases I need to surpress my natural reaction of joy and use the "concerned" tone of voice.

I can't handle group conversations though. It's too much stimuli for my brain. Also, social hierarchy matters more in such situations and I'm naturally at the bottom. So it's better to say as little as possible.

This post isn't bragging btw. I have 0 friends so I've only been able to make use of my knowledge at family gatherings and the few times I've wageslaved.

None of us NT people have to think of anything like that. It just happens.

Last edited:
Most communication is non-verbal and someone who can't make eye contact, has fidgety body language, has absolutely zero emotional/social IQ, flat monotone voice, weird behavior, etc will struggle making friends even if he's above-average looking. You can be a low-status loser because of autism alone and you can get bullied for it on that alone.
Einstein IQ post. People who have that level of social skills will still say personality is cope and a meme :feelskek: :feelskek:
Its over. Truth is not something that people value on this forum

That and chads don't tend to develop those traits in the first place due to a life time of positive treatment by others
Chads are low inhib because they only got everyone cheering them on their whole life.

If you're a male and "non NT" you are really just ugly and treated badly by everyone.

You're trying to say you have autistic mannerisms despite being ugly and you don't. Neither does @mental_out either tbh.

Chad can get away with anything, but there are legitimate 7.5/10 autists diagnosed in childhood who are KHHV and legitimately cannot function in any social situations. I've seen it before. There is indubitably one of these guys browsing the forum right now.

This is what autism looks like and what autistic people have to do to maintain a simple conversation:
>7.5/10
>KHHV
In your dreams, lmao. Does not exist. You're either overrating a lot or you're talking to a LARPer.

Some people are so non NT, they dont even realize they are non NT

>7.5/10
>KHHV
In your dreams, lmao. Does not exist. You're either overrating a lot or you're talking to a LARPer.
I'm not going to doxx people. You don't understand what autism actually is so it makes sense. These are the type of people banging their heads against walls when they were children.

Gigaspergs that are basically to the point of being brain damaged. They can't talk to women at all nor have a conversation at all. How many people you see be able to get to sex without ever talking to women IRL NOT Tinder?

It doesn't happen and not everyone uses online dating/Tinder.

Ive seen the complete opposite.
The blackpill about dating and sexual attraction was pushed in my face. It was unavoidable for me to think anything else. Everywhere i went, men with good looking faces had women, and men who were ugly were alone and without women.

But when it came to social circles, ive never noticed this. Sure 8/10 gigachads generally have good social lives because of positive reinforcement.
BUT, ive seen many good looking men who dont have any remarkable social circles. Just average.

Meanwhile the two most popular guys i know are both fat and no one would describe them as above a 4/10 at BEST
These guys social circles are bigger than any chad i ever knew. If you would see it, i think you would change your mind. But you also are the type of guy to blame looks on ones financial status so im not sure if i even bother to discuss this with someone who thinks that.
yes its strange that there are people that are 4/10 and also nt

I'm not going to doxx people. You don't understand what autism actually is so it makes sense. These are the type of people banging their heads against walls when they were children.

Gigaspergs that are basically to the point of being brain damaged. They can't talk to women at all nor have a conversation at all. How many people you see be able to get to sex without ever talking to women IRL NOT Tinder?
Its virtually impossible. What im trying to point out with this thread is that a lot of people here would still be incel if they became a 6,5-7/10 because they are too fucked mentally. Anxious, high inhib and socially awkward. Its not gonna work. No woman wants a man like that unless he is gigachad, and still then she wont have a LTR with him
yes its strange that there are people that are 4/10 and also nt
tbh. some people just seem to lack social trauma even if they are ugly.

Your conversations are awkward. You are even too high inhib to talk on voice chat in a discord channel full of loser virgin incels.
This describes me, but I don't believe incels are losers, if I thought that then I wouldn't be too high inhib to voice chat with them.
Non-nt's don't have anything in common with normies, they can get along better with other non-nt's who have the same interests as they do.

Last edited:
I agree, I think my main flaw isnt face frame dick etc but its just being extremely socially awkward and weird. I dont rly have anything to talk about with normies since my hobbies are league esports, korean mmos and anime music. That instantly removes 90% of people that I could hold a conversation with. Also the too high inhib to join voice was like a dart in the heart, im too high inhib to talk even with my friends (!) on voice

Only "popular" fat dudes I've ever seen were jestermaxxers,
and they weren't really popular
:feelswhat:
Seems like you confuse the term popular, with sexually popular

I know a 4/10 guy with the biggest social circle ive ever seen. He constantly hangs out with chads.
How do you explain that?
He is not high inhib, awkward or autistic. He makes people around him feel good. Yet i never see him with any girls.
You see where im coming from now?
I agree, I think my main flaw isnt face frame dick etc but its just being extremely socially awkward and weird. I dont rly have anything to talk about with normies since my hobbies are league esports, korean mmos and anime music. That instantly removes 90% of people that I could hold a conversation with. Also the too high inhib to join voice was like a dart in the heart, im too high inhib to talk even with my friends (!) on voice
Based. No need to be ashamed of being a mentalcel. It is what it is.
Blackpill is about the truth at the end of the day.

:feelswhat:
Seems like you confuse the term popular, with sexually popular

I know a 4/10 guy with the biggest social circle ive ever seen. He constantly hangs out with chads.
How do you explain that?
He is not high inhib, awkward or autistic. He makes people around him feel good. Yet i never see him with any girls.
You see where im coming from now?
who fucking cares? is he getting laid? the point of this thread was about dudes being incel and using NT as the main reason as opposed to looks