Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal NT is everything

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Honestly it's over if you're not NT. Even the ugliest guys can get laid if they're NT. I don't think I'm autistic but there's definitely something wrong with me. I think it's mainly the klinefelter's causing difficulty when it comes to ability to speaking but I also just can't bring myself to care about anyone I'm talking to. I feel distant like an alien. I don't think I have autism because I can read emotions and understand social ques pretty well but I feel such a hatred and negativity inside me that leads me to just automatically dislike and distrust everyone. As juvenile as it sounds I just want to hit them whenever I'm talking although I never do because I have a relatively good amount of self control. I can't bring myself to care about anyone. I don't think I do love anyone. I wasn't always like this but anymore I just can't feel anything towards anyone but bitterness and hatred. I feel like even if I had an opportunity to get someone I'd fuck it up because I'm not NT. I feel like a fucking robot. When I was a kid I did well, I formed attachments and loved people but now I just can't feel a thing.

Just start cold approaching, one foid will go out with you.

Cognition affects all aspects of one's life, but physical appearance is still the cutoff.

NT is related to looks
How do you expect a subhuman that´s been isolated all his youth, never had teen love and barely has any friends to be NT?

NT is related to looks
How do you expect a subhuman that´s been isolated all his youth, never had teen love and barely has any friends to be NT?
I've seen short ugly subhumans who were very NT, it's something that comes from within

Not really bro it’s face and height I know multiple non NT chads with gfs

I've seen short ugly subhumans who were very NT, it's something that comes from within
Nature and nurture. An old debate. The scientific consensus is that both biology and environment play a role in shaping whatever psychological trait you want to mention. In this case, neurotypicality primarily relies on how the brain is wired, but experiences are also important, as it becomes difficult to develop social skills and confidence when society ostracizes and mocks you for being unattractive.

Im sub socializated sub humans and as an adult is almost imposible to make friends

I think 'X is everything' is a wrong approach to take. This is how we end up with everyone screeching 'JBX' at each other.

Getting laid is more like playing PVP in an MMORPG. Only certain builds are viable, and you usually must have a relatively balanced stat sheet, unless you use some overpowered strategy.

In reality, Looks, Height, Charisma(NT) and Status are the strongest stats, with L + H being the most successful in the Tinder Patch metagame, due to them giving positive Charisma and Status modifiers.

We also have more niche builds, like Dark Triad, or Money, which provide positive modifiers to charisma and status, respectively.

Intelligence is one of the worst stats, because it reduces Charisma, and is only viable as a road to increase the Money stat.

Last edited:
NT doesnt matter for getting laid, shouldnt be hard to go to a bar and pretend being NT for a night

Yeah after years of isolation and hate u develop a heart of stone and the emotions of a turtle

I think it's mainly the klinefelter's causing difficulty
I've wondered if I have Klinefelter syndrome myself due to the way my body is built, but I've given it a rest for now as I haven't been working out much and I could very well just be skinnyfat.

Last edited:
I went and got some burgers today for lunch. Saw a manlet mexican with his qt latina gf & they were getting all kissy with each other. NT is life.

I went and got some burgers today for lunch. Saw a manlet mexican with his qt latina gf & they were getting all kissy with each other. NT is life.
Probably runs a landscaping company and will have to blow his fortune caring for the 20 children. Cook the beans, lose your means.

Did you make the same post on r/virgin?

Well, I really don’t know.
I guess it depends on just how crazy and just how ugly.
Being non NT will certainly knock your smv down a few points.
But if you looked like a Chad, you might still find a little success with women.
It also depends on the women you are trying to go out with. Some may not care if you’re a little crazy if you look like a male model. Other women may have better options and decide to get a guy who is totally sane.
Women are all basically the same and also different at the same time.
They all want a guy to have looks and money.
But how good of looks and how much money depends on that females estimation of her own smv.
Being non NT is never a good thing when it comes to women.
Do you ever feel like nothing is real? Or like you are the only person really here and everything is an illusion?
I often wonder if this is not all a dream.

I think 'X is everything' is a wrong approach to take. This is how we end up with everyone screeching 'JBX' at each other.

Getting laid is more like playing PVP in an MMORPG. Only certain builds are viable, and you usually must have a relatively balanced stat sheet, unless you use some overpowered strategy.

In reality, Looks, Height, Charisma(NT) and Status are the strongest stats, with L + H being the most successful in the Tinder Patch metagame, due to them giving positive Charisma and Status modifiers.

We also have more niche builds, like Dark Triad, or Money, which provide positive modifiers to charisma and status, respectively.

Intelligence is one of the worst stats, because it reduces Charisma, and is only viable as a road to increase the Money stat.
complete autism, imagine using video game logic to explain relationships

NT doesnt matter for getting laid, shouldnt be hard to go to a bar and pretend being NT for a night
It does matter but not to guys like us. But the thing is I’ve almost never seen a non NT 5+ guy.

Honestly I’ve stopped caring about what normies think.

Cope.

You´ll just become another shameless beta orbiter.

Being masculine is x1000 times better, whilst being hated by those whores for acting as your true self.

If they don´t come to you as nature intended, then it´s not your job to compromise your identity just to appease their ego.
That´s not masculine, it´s appealing to the feminine.

I've wondered if I have Klinefelter syndrome myself due to the way my body is built, but I've given it a rest for now as I haven't been working out much and I could very well just be skinnyfat.
How tall are you and do you have difficulty committing? Might just be skinny fat.

How tall are you and do you have difficulty committing? Might just be skinny fat.
Won't go into too much info, but I'm definitely in the tall guy category. Not sure what you mean by comitting /:

Plus my hips are very wide and as far as I can tell that's due to my bone structure not fat though I'm still uncertain.

Honestly it's over if you're not NT. Even the ugliest guys can get laid if they're NT. I don't think I'm autistic but there's definitely something wrong with me. I think it's mainly the klinefelter's causing difficulty when it comes to ability to speaking but I also just can't bring myself to care about anyone I'm talking to. I feel distant like an alien. I don't think I have autism because I can read emotions and understand social ques pretty well but I feel such a hatred and negativity inside me that leads me to just automatically dislike and distrust everyone. As juvenile as it sounds I just want to hit them whenever I'm talking although I never do because I have a relatively good amount of self control. I can't bring myself to care about anyone. I don't think I do love anyone. I wasn't always like this but anymore I just can't feel anything towards anyone but bitterness and hatred. I feel like even if I had an opportunity to get someone I'd fuck it up because I'm not NT. I feel like a fucking robot. When I was a kid I did well, I formed attachments and loved people but now I just can't feel a thing.
Manlet + autism = :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: