Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NT and fakecel Trait: Having anyone at all to spend Christmas with

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I don't have anyone. Even family members don't want to be around me and have practically all disowned me for not growing up into the normie NT Chad law/med student engaged to a Stacy or whatever the fuck they were hoping for. So it's just me, a bottle of booze, and a bag full of nuggies from Mickey D's

:cryfeels:
Drink some eggnog friend it will make things better you deserve it

agreed.
i'm probably going to get some nuggies too.

I'm going to get pizza tomorrow.

i'm all alone every holiday

I don't have anyone. Even family members don't want to be around me and have practically all disowned me for not growing up into the normie NT Chad law/med student engaged to a Stacy or whatever the fuck they were hoping for. So it's just me, a bottle of booze, and a bag full of nuggies from Mickey D's
Enjoy your nuggies, frend :feelsXmas:

guess my family makes me a fakecel

Sure im home but its pretty much like being alone. Stay in my room all day. interacted with my parents twice to day. once when they broke the laptop and once for something else i dont remember.

Can't relate. I've been inside on my own all day.

:cryfeels:
Drink some eggnog friend it will make things better you deserve it

I already drank a whole bottle of that Pennsylvania Dutch eggnog. Only 15% alcohol though so needed something stronger to get the job done

Some breeders love their brood no matter what, literally

View: https://youtu.be/oQL_ZHVe2IU