Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [NSFW] "My girlfriend found a new guy to fuck"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
"We've been sexting every now and then and she'd drop hints like she may not be able to wait for me to come back in town before she gives a blowjob or gets satisfied by someone else."
:incel::soy:

"Until she ran into her perfect guy a week ago."
:soy::soy:

"It made me so desperate for her, hearing how badly she was craving getting fucked while I'm away."
:soy::soy::soy:

" I could tell Cara was getting hornier as she got drunk because she mentioned how badly she wanted to be fucked by both of us at the same time which she's never done."
:what::feels::feelskek::soy:

"I'm still not allowed to cum without Cara's permission, so I bet she took joy in denying me permission while he fucked her hard. "
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

"She's still toying with the idea of getting me a cage so she knows I'm not cumming, but loves that I also get hard and am not supposed to do anything about it without her."
:incel::incel::feels::feels::soy::soy:

"Our relationship has never been stronger and I'm so excited to see what happens in the next few weeks while we explore this kink with him."
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Enter the subreddit at your own risk because of the highly NSFW pictures and videos. This post was just one of the very few texts.

posting shit from /r/cuckold is too easy/lazy tbh. You could make a thread on every post there mocking them.

Holy shit. These guys have no self-respect.

thats just sad, women really destroy mens lives
they made these men hate themselves so much they want to be cucks
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Nuke western fuck ı hate western

thats just sad, women really destroy mens lives
they made these men hate themselves so much they want to be cucks
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
They are probably getting off, while reading this thread. :feelskek:

Just another degenerate kink but make no mistake and think incels are better off than this guy. He's getting off on it and that's why the girl is doing it, otherwise she'd just be fucking other guys without him knowing or being involved in any way.

Just another degenerate kink but make no mistake and think incels are better off than this guy. He's getting off on it and that's why the girl is doing it, otherwise she'd just be fucking other guys without him knowing or being involved in any way.

He can't get off as his whore does not allow him :

"I'm still not allowed to cum without Cara's permission, so I bet she took joy in denying me permission while he fucked her hard. "

Rather incel than cuck.

Cucks deserve death. Slow and torturous death.

THE JEWS FUCKING DID THIS

Over 130,000 subscribers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

He can't get off as his whore does not allow him :

I mean he likes this kind of thing, she's indulging him and his fucked up fetishes while also fucking Chad.

And also this was posted on a cuckold stories sub. It's most likely not real, just some sad sexless guy writing stories for other sexless guys, they're so pathetic they don't have sex even in their sex fantasies.

Over 130,000 subscribers
Bomb

r/cuckold is a goldmine of soy and degeneracy. Perfect insight into the minds of Redditors.

>I'm still not allowed to cum without Cara's permission, so I bet she took joy in denying me permission while he fucked her hard.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Imagine having a son who posts this shit.

I mean he likes this kind of thing, she's indulging him and his fucked up fetishes while also fucking Chad.

And also this was posted on a cuckold stories sub. It's most likely not real, just some sad sexless guy writing stories for other sexless guys, they're so pathetic they don't have sex even in their sex fantasies.

Step 1 : "I have to leave this forum which is dragging me down, I have to ASCEND"
Step 2 : "incels.is = ISIS" :soy:
Step 3 : "I stand for feminism !" :soy::soy:
Step 4 : "I hope my imaginary GF gets fucked by a better male" :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::soy:

God i hope this bastard never breeds... we'll be making a new generation of human failures.

>I'm still not allowed to cum without Cara's permission, so I bet she took joy in denying me permission while he fucked her hard.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Imagine having a son who posts this shit.
I feel sorry for his parents. They must be so fucking ashamed and horrified.

I would kill myself if my child turned out to be like that ngl.

I feel sorry for his parents. They must be so fucking ashamed and horrified.

I would kill myself if my child turned out to be like that ngl.
Why yourself? Just because he's born doesn't mean he can't be aborted :feelsthink:

Just watched a beheading by artillery gun on liveleak then came to this. this disgusts me a lot more

Why yourself? Just because he's born doesn't mean he can't be aborted :feelsthink:
Tbh.

I’d kill him before I killed myself but I’d have to kill myself. The guilt and shame would be too much. :feelsbadman:

Jewish social engineering is the cause of this.

And to think I could’ve been one of these “people”. I was fed soy baby formula. :soy:

And to think I could’ve been one of these “people”. I was fed soy baby formula. :soy:

Same for me, I was a mix between cuck, omega and incel before coming to this forum :soy::incel::soy:

Same for me, I was a mix between cuck, omega and incel before coming to this forum :soy::incel::soy:
I was a bluepilled cuck in school tbh. Thought by being a “nice guy” and “kind” would get me a girlfriend.

I even did homework for a girl I was attracted to. What a fucking cuck I was. She was probably giggling in her bedroom and texting her girlfriends about how much of an idiot I am while I was studying for her.

I was a bluepilled cuck in school tbh. Thought by being a “nice guy” and “kind” would get me a girlfriend.

I even did homework for a girl I was attracted to. What a fucking cuck I was. She was probably giggling in her bedroom and texting her girlfriends about how much of an idiot I am while I was studying for her.

We all went through that stage bro :feelsbadman:

> Guests: 80
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The most "guested" topic since foundation of ISIS tbhngl

Hi, CT!