Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NSFW] Just remember when FDS talks about demanding only the best Male Genetics, this is what they look like

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

4qavjvd516k41

volcel if you wouldn't

mogs me on both the male and female looks hierarchy

lol lmao I'd fuck every single one of them, they are above me and not my looksmatch so I'd absolutely smash

The bottom right one atleast isn't below average

These chicks look average for their age, :chad: or betabuxx only.

These whores look disgusting. Jfl if they think they can get a betabux who isn't a desperate soycuck. I'd only fuck some of them if it was free.

Bottom right looks like a frauding tranny JFL. Only one id consider fucking is bottom middle one. Others i woudlnt touch with a 100 foot pole.

Dating any of these 'pinkpilled' cynical women would be a living nightmare. Imagine yourself entering a relationship completely inexperienced, being excited like a teenager on your first date, while the bitter bitch brings her list of 300 deal breakers and starts vetting you.

You can see their madness. That's what happens when Chad pump and dump.
Then they spread their hate on ugly men.

3 look like men in drag. all look mentally unstable tbh. many people on reddit are trash tbh.

Their looksmatches roped a long time ago

Female delusion and entitlement are reaching peak levels in this clown world.

You can see their madness. That's what happens when Chad pump and dump.
Then they spread their hate on ugly men.

Just proves the notion that simply having a hole gives you a baseline of 3/10. Factor in makeup and other stuff men aren't able to used to beef up their SMV and the playing field was never even.

Mostly roastoids and SJW foids. They mog r/IncelTears ""foids"" to oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back