Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW NSFW: Chinese ricecel randomly starts beating small kid

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
Probably, was frustrated because, he is a ricecel. And like always, Asians keep proving that they're insectoids with no empathy. There's literally, no reaction from most people.

"The- they are just high inhib bro!":soy:

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002
@AsiaCel

Ricecel goes ER on future sexhavER

@Copexodius Maximus

Inceldom is not an excuse to brutalize a child, what a disgusting subhuman this makes me sick

@Despicablecel

if that kid ain't dead then it's braindead for the rest of its life. I hope this fucker gets better raped by 10 tyrones. And the parents are retarded for not watching their child

if that kid ain't dead then it's braindead for the rest of its life. I hope this fucker gets better raped by 10 tyrones. And the parents are retarded for not watching their child
He is most likely dead. I don't know why it took so long for the rucecucks inside, the building to react.

Wtf is wrong with those idiots who walked by. They need to all be arrested as well for not even calling the cops.
It's typical of ricecucks to do that. I'm 100% the the people inside, the building knew what was happening, but were pussies and didn't react.

No problem
Actually nvm, you can keep tagging me. I appreciate the alert dopamine hits
4x.webp

Inceldom is not an excuse to brutalize a child, what a disgusting subhuman this makes me sick
Probably has a lot of pent up rage. Probably tired or working every day for 12 hour as well as having no girlfriend. This is the fault of society more than it is of the ricecel in the video.

Probably has a lot of pent up rage. Probably tired or working every day for 12 hour as well as having no girlfriend. This is the fault of society more than it is of the ricecel in the video.
Just kill random children theory

Why do i find this funny

"God damn it! Why are my Asian shoes late? Fire the lazy slave that made me wait a extra day!"