Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Now that Im 23 I feel bad for some guys in To Catch a Predator

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I first remember binging to catch a predator at 16 with a bunch of other 4channers in some rando chatroom that you could play videos in

Back then being young myself I thought these guys are losers, @ 16 being 19 seemed old and guys in their early 20s seemed ancient

But now that Im 23 I just cant help but feel bad for them, I never thought Id be a virgin at this age so its brutal seeing guys like me hammered

Most of them look absolutely defeated and I assume this is how I look as well IRL because when youre a virgin past high school it just hurts

Some xeamples:

19 year old (virgin?):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYgICULTv1I

23 year old virgin:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXBywPjzwg

22 year old virgin:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3f5dNEBdk

Mogged by all the predators

"To catch a kick in the mouth" starring Chris Hansen would be a more amusing show.

Last edited:
Imagine being incel and then having your life exposed in a show like this, completely over for them

These guys are normies. They shouldn't have a hard time getting girlfriends, especially from how long ago these clips were

I first remember binging to catch a predator at 16 with a bunch of other 4channers in some rando chatroom that you could play videos in

Back then being young myself I thought these guys are losers, @ 16 being 19 seemed old and guys in their early 20s seemed ancient

But now that Im 23 I just cant help but feel bad for them, I never thought Id be a virgin at this age so its brutal seeing guys like me hammered

Most of them look absolutely defeated and I assume this is how I look as well IRL because when youre a virgin past high school it just hurts

Some xeamples:

19 year old (virgin?):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYgICULTv1I

23 year old virgin:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXBywPjzwg

22 year old virgin:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3f5dNEBdk

To catch a predator? more like To catch a cockblock

I think some of those guys are scummy but I am ok with the virgin type.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_b6dto-JVY

Holy fuck this is brutal poor guy

giphy.gif

This is what being a virgin does to you

Also that bit about his mom crying when he talks to her

This is why I pretend I dont care IRL, no reason to drag others into this, your mom feeling sorry for you wont get you laid

I heard rumors on the TCAP subreddit that del harvey was molesting the decoys behind the scenes and thats why they went through so many. Its fucked because del harvey got an executive position at twitter

The first one isn't even bad looking. wtf. Someone like him shouldn't have a problem getting a date, especially 13 years ago before the tinderpocalypse.

what is this show about? Actually pedos or just guys who hit on JBs? Can't know since american retarded AOC laws jfl

what is this show about? Actually pedos or just guys who hit on JBs? Can't know since american retarded AOC laws jfl
About entrapping guys who try to meet up with underage girls. The age of the fictional girls is always between 12-15.

Holy fuck this is brutal poor guy

giphy.gif

This is what being a virgin does to you

Also that bit about his mom crying when he talks to her

This is why I pretend I dont care IRL, no reason to drag others into this, your mom feeling sorry for you wont get you laid
if he was blackpilled he'd know something was wrong the moment he tries to hug her and she avoids him, sad

I'd never get caught by this norwoodmaxxing JB tbhngl

Last edited:

The first guy in 2019. I don't have to say anything more

same, i used to laugh at them. most are victims of foid hypergamy like the rest of us.

These guys are normies. They shouldn't have a hard time getting girlfriends, especially from how long ago these clips were
They're probably mentally stunted. If I had any of these bodies, I would get laid.

When I watch it now I truly feel bad for them. They did not deserve to have such a fate. This is what female hypergamy does to people. The fucking niggers that make these videos are gigasimps.

When I watch it now I truly feel bad for them. They did not deserve to have such a fate. This is what female hypergamy does to people. The fucking niggers that make these videos are gigasimps.

Imagine being incel and then having your life exposed in a show like this, completely over for them
Instantropefuel tbh, what is sad is that these guys turned out the way they are because of heartless, shallow to the core foids not giving them a chance.

I used to watch this religiously back in the day. I honestly felt bad for some of the guys on the show. Sure some of them are your stereotypical creepy old men who want to touch kids but some of them like Richer strike me as normies or below who were just trying to ascend in a way they thought would be easy, by plowing jb and they got fucked over by both a sting operation and the frankly dumb AOC laws in burgerland. Sad that he had to stoop to that but thats just what hypergamy does. He probably couldnt get a date with an equal aged foid because they were too busy deep throating chad

TCAP is just american stupidity on steroids. Fair enough when the kid is 10 or something but 99% of their stings are just young men trying to bang some JB who DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. And all the dumb goyim support and applaud them for saving a nonexistent victim, LMAO. Then of course the entire thing is filmed ruining the guy's life for the entertainment of american trailer trash.

The guy in the OP is the worst example, fucking 19 year old kid, obviously incel and unable to get laid at all. You'd have to be a literal retard to think he was a "predator".

Can you imagine if they targeted foids on this shit, or even any other type of criminal, people would be in uproar. Yet when it's a "pedophile" (and it fucking isn't lmao, in a lot of european countries they wouldn't even be breaking the law) nobody gives a fuckj.
View attachment 322723

The first guy in 2019. I don't have to say anything more
Absolutely fucking crazy. Registered publicly as a sex offender for trying to meet a NONEXISTENT GIRL for 10 YEARS. Anyone who kills a cop in America is a fucking hero.

Last edited:
It is wrong whats happening to these guys but i cant help but get off to their unfortunate circumstances. The perverted justice decoys were comically bad if you read the chat logs and listen to some of the phone calls only a fool would have taken the bait.

Foid psyche stops developing at the age of 12. You are a predator if you are trying to get a 13 YO to fuck you as much as you do that to a 50 year old.

And now the agepill.

Attachments

• richer breault.png
    richer breault.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 90
  • nathan downhour.png
    nathan downhour.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 91
  • matthew cogburn.png
    matthew cogburn.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 90
"To catch a kick in the mouth" starring Chris Hansen would be a more amusing show.
Now that I'd pay to watch. Chris Hansen must have the most punchable face ever.

Instantropefuel tbh, what is sad is that these guys turned out the way they are because of heartless, shallow to the core foids not giving them a chance.
True, every single one of them is ugly, none are even average in the show. They are all desperate incels who think they hit the jackpot.

And now the agepill.

[...]

This is what we will look like in a couple years. Copemaxx if you think women will stay loyal to old betabuxxer men and not want to fuck young chads in their prime as if they don't have the same mentality as a college foid.