Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Now that America is virtue signalling blacks and Asians, it's time for curries to get the national attention on them

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Jk, American news would probably still call them street shitters.

I bet if 20 curries were killed, nobody would give a shit. absolutely brutal tbh

890B14F4 CCA1 41A7 ABF7 85B7D4529DE5

I care. I lot!

If attractive currywhores were killed, the media would do the same virtue signalling.
The death of ugly curry males would go completely unnoticed.

You can't mock a nigger in my country, but indian men are mocked EVEN on national and local TV.

What kind of man would launch a hate crime against Indians? Hate crimes come from a place of fear and insecurity. The lack of ability for indians to spark these emotions is proof at their total lack of dominance.

Only a female rape victim would have any reason to attack Indians tbh, and they don't even have guns.

2020 was supposed to be the year of the curry, and look at what happened. The chinks just couldn't let the shitskins have their year and had to release CHINK-19.

It's over, boyo. The curries will never the gods they were promised to be.

Hate crimes come from a place of fear and insecurity. The lack of ability for indians to spark these emotions is proof at their total lack of dominance.
if true, it's good to know asians can spark fear and insecurity at least.

2020 was supposed to be the year of the curry, and look at what happened. The chinks just couldn't let the shitskins have their year and had to release CHINK-19.

It's over, boyo. The curries will never the gods they were promised to be.
why year of curry for 2020?

Jk, American news would probably still call them street shitters.

I bet if 20 curries were killed, nobody would give a shit. absolutely brutal tbh
bCGXw0p.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back