Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now Officially A Jobcel

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
After persistent whining and whaling from my mother to get a job, I have finally got one. The job I got is a warehouse gig at Vitacost, a subsidiary to Kroger. It has a reputation for having bad management and being understaffed but I'm not at the liberty to be picking and choosing jobs so this is what I got.

Orientation was yesterday(Tuesday) and today is job training. I'll be back on Sunday for more training.

Yay.

I once applied to a Kroger store. It didn't go very well.

After persistent whining and whaling from my mother to get a job, I have finally got one. The job I got is a warehouse gig at Vitacost, a subsidiary to Kroger. It has a reputation for having bad management and being understaffed but I'm not at the liberty to be picking and choosing jobs so this is what I got.

Orientation was yesterday(Tuesday) and today is job training. I'll be back on Sunday for more training.

Yay.
I like that company! You should try to work you're way up the ladder. They sell good stuff. It's a honorable task

Fucking jfl is having a job as an incel hell. Other people come in just to judge us on the fact that we're clearly subhuman and talk behind our backs. Makes me wanna poison the food supply in Metal gear solid 2 released in 2001 by Konami games of course(Greatest game ever btw)

I Will Never Have A Job.

i would sooner kill myself before slaving for the jews

the beginning of over

Suifuel tbh. Warehouse and factory jobs are the worst. Doing the same menial shit that requires no thinking over and over + you get tired from lifting stuff and have no energy by the end of the day.

I thought you had Mordecai and Rigby working for you?

I like that company! You should try to work you're way up the ladder. They sell good stuff. It's a honorable task
We'll see. I'll probably only work here for 1-2 years because I'm still interested in college.
Suifuel tbh. Warehouse and factory jobs are the worst. Doing the same menial shit that requires no thinking over and over + you get tired from lifting stuff and have no energy by the end of the day.
I know. I pray for the people who do this 8-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
I thought you had Mordecai and Rigby working for you?
I wish. It seems like all Benson does is check off shit and scream.

I wish You goodluck, you'll need it with dealing with bosses and coworkers. I hope to get a job someday

Earn some money, get some working experience and then go to college. Good luck buddyboyo.

enjoy the extroverts dehumanizing you

My condolences.

Yay.
I formally welcome you to the incel order of wagecuckery as a wagecuck myself, you are now initiated to the sacred order of working poorcels. :feelsjuice: