Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noticed that steam started getting out everywhere

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Everywhere in the internets the hate towards foids started to show. No men want to go to WW3, let foids go do it or Chad that they fucked protect them.
Just imagine, nothing happened yet, and the boiling temperature already high enough for the online hatred.
Very good sign, based men getting sick off clown world.

government jackboots will come JFL

knock-knock at 6 am :lul:

government jackboots will come JFL

knock-knock at 6 am :lul:

Everywhere in the internets the hate towards foids started to show. No men want to go to WW3, let foids go do it or Chad that they fucked protect them.
Just imagine, nothing happened yet, and the boiling temperature already high enough for the online hatred.
more and more man no longer wants to protect their country because they know this world hates masculinity

more and more man no longer wants to protect their country because they know this world hates masculinity
"Or do you hate yourself?" - My dad to me the other day when I was talking about how I felt the country hated me.

Attachments

• q1CoXtB.gif
    q1CoXtB.gif
    390.5 KB · Views: 19

"Or do you hate yourself?" - My dad to me the other day when I was talking about how I felt the country hated me.
No , I meant foids hate men and masculinity .

JFL what a Boomer. How old is this guy?

I honestly feel that men 40+ just think and act completely differently to males under 40. Or around that age, at this time. As time goes on the divide will occur at later ages until these useless, ignorant, female-worshipping, and ACTUALLY self-hating dinosaurs finally disappear for good. Then the world will be left with nothing but justifiably angry, resentful males.

Based as fuck.

Even the Liberal men don't want to fight, because they are weak-willed and don't actually believe in anything aside from what is convenient and mainstream. So even if they won't admit it, they would see deep down how equal rights was a lie all along. Then you have the "extremist" males who have hated the system with great conviction long before any war, and are actually at risk of turning against their own government in favor of aggressors if they were to fight at all.

Ironically, it is only the Cuckservatives who would be willing to keep fighting for a system that hates them.

JFL what a Boomer. How old is this guy?

I honestly feel that men 40+ just think and act completely differently to males under 40. Or around that age, at this time. As time goes on the divide will occur at later ages until these useless, ignorant, female-worshipping, and ACTUALLY self-hating dinosaurs finally disappear for good. Then the world will be left with nothing but justifiably angry, resentful males.
After reading this, I remembered that this was actually my mom, but I don't think it matters too much because they're only 2 months apart from each other. They are both currently 63 years old.

After reading this, I remembered that this was actually my mom, but I don't think it matters too much because they're only 2 months apart from each other. They are both currently 63 years old.

So far disconnected. 63 is like Boomer age central.

Tbh at this point they must know something. I think they are in denial and coping. I have a hard time believing people can be that stupid.

I think the heat will continue to rise to a pressure point that won’t be containable soon enough.

Yeah, they're gonna force me to go, only to read my medical records to find I'm disqualified anyway. :lul:
If all out war breaks out they will not care, I was also unfit for service when I was 18.

this thread is pure cope. not that its a bad thing.

Well, it'll be the perfect excuse to flee to Thailand. Or Philippines. Or wherever there isn't war. Many of us already hate living where we are anyway; we're basically one shove away. If my whole family left with me then that would just make it even easier.

Also slay over there too, ending Incel. Always try to kill two birds with one stone whenever you can.

I think the heat will continue to rise to a pressure point that won’t be containable soon enough.
its the same with stock niggas thats hopes it will crash , and the christians that believe jesus will come back.

its the same with stock niggas thats hopes it will crash , and the christians that believe jesus will come back.
It’s the most potent form of copium there is. Hoping for some sort of revolution or change.

It’s the most potent form of copium there is. Hoping for some sort of revolution or change.
all i wanted was my dick sucked, now i cant even get it hard.

So far disconnected. 63 is like Boomer age central.

Tbh at this point they must know something. I think they are in denial and coping. I have a hard time believing people can be that stupid.
Well, they literally are baby boomers.

Well, they literally are baby boomers.

Boomers know other Boomers with male children, and they talk to each other.

I think there's a pretty clear pattern emerging here. But again, being old as a fossil doesn't help when it comes to changing one's worldview.

Boomers know other Boomers with male children, and they talk to each other.

I think there's a pretty clear pattern emerging here. But again, being old as a fossil doesn't help when it comes to changing one's worldview.
They expect me to change my views because they're "too negative".

They expect me to change my views because they're "too negative".

Which is subjective. Where does being too negative begin and end?

The question isn't whether someone is being too positive or too negative. The real question that should be asked is if that person is being realistic or unrealistic. If someone is realistic but negative, then that just means society itself is negative.

Which is subjective. Where does being too negative begin and end?

The question isn't whether someone is being too positive or too negative. The real question that should be asked is if that person is being realistic or unrealistic. If someone is realistic but negative, then that just means society itself is negative.
They actually tell me that my views are both negative AND unrealistic BECAUSE it's too negative.:feelstastyman:

As good as this sounds, there are still a lot of simps in this world. For every 1 guy that sees the foid for who they truly are, there are 100s of simps who blindly praise women.

They actually tell me that my views are both negative AND unrealistic BECAUSE it's too negative.:feelstastyman:

So following this logic, what they are saying is that society is significantly more positive than you are claiming. And, in essence, some or all of the things you are saying are false.

When your own mother admits that things are "a bit" harder for males now, taking into account that it takes a LOT for females to admit that males have it harder in any way, shape, or form, it shows that there is indeed a significant problem in reality once her female bias is removed from the equation.

Last edited:
Hopefully this is a changing of the tides.

Hopefully this is a changing of the tides.

If war spread anywhere else, it becomes more and more likely.

I can just imagine Canada imploding from the instability of trying to draft its male population. It could fast-track the anti-feminist sentiment growth in the young male population. Glorious.

And USA needs Civil War 2, not World War 3.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the "steam" gaming service.